Hatch Shield 2009

Re: Hatch Shield 2009

the_socialite;297045 said:
any thoughts on hatch, put here.

coburg is very weak. couldve had mikey di batista if he didnt make cowboys. only good players are ed pearson, henry smojo ( i think thats his how you spell his last name) and the keeper.

underrated;297515 said:
coburg is very weak. couldve had mikey di batista if he didnt make cowboys. only good players are ed pearson, henry smojo ( i think thats his how you spell his last name) and the keeper.

mikey wasnt going to play for coburg, they rang him, but he was neva going to play for them

underrated;297515 said:

ed pearson should dominate as long as he learns to bowl a good line and be consistent with it his got the pace

Brunswick will struggle, with the team put together at the last minute. Will be carried by Rees and Egglestone, who should clock up plenty of runs whilst also leading the attack

Preston would have won the whole competition last year if the rain hadnt come.
Preston made about 150 of 35 then BroadMeadows were 7/89 off of 29. Then the Grand Final Broady Lost, Disgusting

the_socialite;300101 said:
yeah, we are looking quite good, wouldnt wanna get too confident though, this is joel btw.

joel what will tucky say when he sees you playing for preston

playing for elsternwick, got a pretty solid team. heard oakleigh has a vry good team this yr.

kingston saints are hosting the final.

hey i play for preston
i heard that ops have a fair good squad
doesn neone no wat the team is like?
cheers

Back