HDCA cricket forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

maaarvelous

HDCA cricket forum

any posters on here from the HDCA. thoughts on anything related with the HDCA, post it in here fellas.

i know the merger with JIKA will b a hot topic

Re: HDCA cricket forum

Any thoughts on the result of the proposed merger?

Who's the side to beat? One of the big spenders - The Slime or Heidelberg?

Will Heidelberg start to struggle know that their players are getting a bit older? Will they be competitive when Concord Park stop pumping money into them? - just like the footy club!

HDCA clubs knocked back the merger, whilst the JIKA clubs unanimously supported it. Officially off.

crispy creme;177090 said:
HDCA clubs knocked back the merger, whilst the JIKA clubs unanimously supported it. Officially off.

who was behond the scenes to stop this 'certain'merge happening? i hear maybe the powerbrokers at old ivanhoe and west heidelberg! can you elaborate?

crispy creme;177088 said:
Any thoughts on the result of the proposed merger?

Who's the side to beat? One of the big spenders - The Slime or Heidelberg?

Will Heidelberg start to struggle know that their players are getting a bit older? Will they be competitive when Concord Park stop pumping money into them? - just like the footy club!

i hear one player offered big cash to go to locally based side in Fitzroy area? he has taken the cash many times b4! watch this space!:D

Can anyone tell me what will happen if one of the bigger "A" grade clubs leaves the HDCA????? Would the whole comp collapse?????

tough little bugga;177680 said:
im hearing there a 4 sides close to the imminent area that have designs on joining the comp!

Do you mean 4 sides to join Jika or to join HDCA???? I am a little thick!!!!!

Inside Info;177679 said:
Can anyone tell me what will happen if one of the bigger "A" grade clubs leaves the HDCA????? Would the whole comp collapse?????

If banyule and heidelberg left the hdca would be a disaster. the teams dominate at both junior and senior levels. would be detrimental if they both left.

maaarvelous;177988 said:
can someone please inform me as to what Sumner Colts is?

Sumner is, or should that be was a C grade club in Jika, that has been expelled from the association, don't know all the history.......but from all reports they are a "nice" bunch of guys.:mad:

Enjoy their company if they are accepted in the HDCA.|@

The whisper is that Sumner Colts application was officially knocked on the head during the week. Can anyone confirm this?

tough little bugga;178696 said:
if the HDCA is looking for clubs to join why would they be so silly and knock back a club? can you please explain that one?

cause they could cause more problems than they solve

crispy creme;178376 said:
The whisper is that Sumner Colts application was officially knocked on the head during the week. Can anyone confirm this?

Heard any more news about Sumner Colts, crispy? Have they definitely applied?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back