HDCA Juniors 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HDCA Juniors 2009/10

bringbackdeano;366570 said:
Don't think so, just the 17s.

Hey, I hear Cookie is off to Hawthorn this season. anyone know if it is true?

might be following in the footsteps of his older brother
dont know if he is though

bringbackdeano;366570 said:
Don't think so, just the 17s.

Hey, I hear Cookie is off to Hawthorn this season. anyone know if it is true?

yeah he is, but will play limited games though due to ivanhoe school firsts.

he's been picked in the 3rds this week

sorry didnt mean to put in heidleberg they will do well, there bowling relies on sachin though, no idea about montmorency, should be an interesting year
is liam henkle playing at greensy?

idontcarewhatitsayshere;367634 said:
sorry didnt mean to put in heidleberg they will do well, there bowling relies on sachin though, no idea about montmorency, should be an interesting year

is this a sick joke?

heidelbergs bowling relies on sachin?

you must be from edinburgh

ari gold;367819 said:
wait, you of all people cannot be playing 17 gold?

I Might i might not, You do realise people have a tendency to improve. Mate you must get up and look forward to coming on here just to have cheap shots at as many people as you can. The fact is you know who most people are on this forum but most dont know you. So why dont you reveal who you are and stop hiding behind your keyboard.

from wat i have heard half of monty's side got a call up for 18s pathways, they must be pretty good. They should win the premiership with out loosing a game. Coz of playing on those flat concrete skiddy pitches in the dvca. In the hdca my theory is they will get tested big time wen they play on the pitches of hiedelberg's rosanna's and greensy's pitches. we might get to see how good they really are this season wen they have to face the likes of biscontin jackson love kelly anand hand mcdowell and the new and improved gilham who i think is in for a massive season and is turning the bowl more than ever and on these pitches he will be lethal

do you have some sort of brain damage. dan kelly, nick biscontin, justin powick can hold their own

GR8*1;367927 said:
I Might i might not, You do realise people have a tendency to improve. Mate you must get up and look forward to coming on here just to have cheap shots at as many people as you can. The fact is you know who most people are on this forum but most dont know you. So why dont you reveal who you are and stop hiding behind your keyboard.

i only take shots at people who make very foolish and outlandish statements.

many people know who i am aswell my friend,

and also
maybe if my mates hadn't of told me that you are such a hero at school sean saying how good you are to be playing sub district 4's at ivanhoe then i wouldn't be having a go at you.

i never put down all the good players in our comp, such as, love, anand, powick, etc.
but people who claim to be be amazing just because they play sub district 4's at ivanhoe, just like you sean, i have no time for, and i am also a rosanna poo pirate, so there is another thing that doesn't work in your favour,

anyway.....

tips for 17 gold this week?

well i heard along the grapevine that liam henkle is playing with viewbank seniors
the reason behind this is because they will let him drink at the club

this might not be true, it is just what i have heard

haha fair enough, can play liam, i dunno enough about the teams to make tips, but rosanna will be the best of the teams from last season, i have no clue about montmorency

idontcarewhatitsayshere;368705 said:
haha fair enough, can play liam, i dunno enough about the teams to make tips, but rosanna will be the best of the teams from last season, i have no clue about montmorency

i cannot wait to play on de winton oval

I think half of Monty's U17 team plays A grade at Monty - they are a class above.

that may just mean there seniors aren't that strong.

they sound like a very good side, that's a given, but i want to play them first before giving my opinion. from what i have heard they are a high class side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back