HDCA Juniors 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HDCA Juniors 2009/10

onemoreover;379731 said:
Was this game shifted to Elder St, since the fixture indicates it is being played at Monty Park?
Correct. Montys ground has always seemed to be a train wreck for footy and cricket.

Hello..........hello..........is anybody out there????

It's been so quiet around here for so looooooooooooooooooong :(

The silence is deafening. Not even an Ari Gold to be heard. Barb has gone AWOL. Mr Cricket must have gone to brush up in the nets. Just to name a few.

:(

onemoreover;387564 said:
Hello..........hello..........is anybody out there????

It's been so quiet around here for so looooooooooooooooooong :(

The silence is deafening. Not even an Ari Gold to be heard. Barb has gone AWOL. Mr Cricket must have gone to brush up in the nets. Just to name a few.

:(

Nah been quiet but it would be nice to discuss cricket again. i know monty beat heidelberg

barbarathepelican;387757 said:
Nah been quiet but it would be nice to discuss cricket again. i know monty beat heidelberg

Hey Barb how are ya. Looks like the finals are shaping up with some interest. There seems to be a little evening out compared to the early part of the season. I would like to see a few more DVCA clubs throw U17 sides into the HDCA, next season. I see the competitive nature of HDCA juniors has not allowed Monty to have it all their own way.:D

BTW, how is swifty going, I have heard he has been in the wars with an injured foot.:eek:

onemoreover;389284 said:
Hey Barb how are ya. Looks like the finals are shaping up with some interest. There seems to be a little evening out compared to the early part of the season. I would like to see a few more DVCA clubs throw U17 sides into the HDCA, next season.

From what I have been told Mill Park will be one of them clubs.

The Wizz;389845 said:
From what I have been told Mill Park will be one of them clubs.

good to hear wizz

do they have juniors?

hopefully just another team for the under 17 bergers to steamroll

everybody get down the beverley road oval (banyules home ground)
and watch the Under 17 gold grand final, heidelberg vs east ivanhoe
will be a good game

ari gold;390439 said:
good to hear wizz

do they have juniors?

will be a good game

Yes they do have juniors. There 16s finished on top this season, and should win the flag. AS for the steamrolling we will just have to wait and see!!

ari gold;390439 said:
good to hear wizz

do they have juniors?

will be a good game

Bergers vs Benson's boys! Who would have thought? :rolleyes: There has to be some form of match fixing going on here surely! :p How many bergers & benson GF's have there been for this particular group of juniors & it's still going on even when a new team joins the comp.

Bergers & Benson's........Benson's & Bergers........Give us a break please. :)

May the best cigarette.......I mean team.......win!

i believe james graham will be a future superstar of the game.
great keeper and batsman, will be good.

idontcarewhatitsayshere;390967 said:
not many, well at least in the past 3 of GOLD division
thoughts of team of the season
definates
W Keating, J Powick, J Kett

Maybe Joe Zema = Runs/wickets/good averages PLUS the always overlooked contributions in the field. Worth considering.

Jack Langford had a stellar year. And DK just tore apart the league taking the most wickets. Id put those two in

idontcarewhatitsayshere;391912 said:
Id love to see the wicket tallys, and runs, i wanna know where people finished up

I don't think they'll be displayed until after the senior presentation night, which is next friday.

I played against Sam Wilcox in the 3rd grade this year. Really good young player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back