Hdca Update

good to know you have such a strong opinion about a competition you will be playing in. No wonder youve gone so quiet on the dv forum lately. Obviously uve known you will be playing there and decided to shut up, good decision

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Now positive the truth hurts. He might be able to swing it with a two piece ball.
At least now you won't have to cross over Bell street, so you will be safe re NH.

The standard of this thread and the previous one has severely deteriorated over the past couple of weeks to the point where it almost no longer worthy of being kept on this forum. For those who think they can overstep the rules of BigCricket and make slanderous, abusive and inappropriate posts towards other members and other HDCA people in general should think again. Those who have already broken the rules have been dealt with and have received a nice amount of holidays from the site for their efforts and any future breaches will also be handled with in a similar manner.

Please try to remember that your posts are public and can be viewed by members but also guests who are not members of BigCricket and the material posted here is also a reflection of your association as an whole. You, your club and your association are represented by those members on here and the rubbish that has been posted on here of late doesn't paint anyone in the HDCA in a positive light.

I am keeping the thread open for the time being but should the thread descend into rubbish once again it will close and remain so for at least a week and anyone who tries to create new threads will be suspended for at least a week also. Try to think before you post guys, something you wouldn't say in a conversation or discussion with someone doesn't make it acceptable to say on here simply because we're on the internet. Try to keep that mind when submitting material on BigCricket.

The standard of this thread and the previous one has severely deteriorated over the past couple of weeks to the point where it almost no longer worthy of being kept on this forum. For those who think they can overstep the rules of BigCricket and make slanderous, abusive and inappropriate posts towards other members and other HDCA people in general should think again. Those who have already broken the rules have been dealt with and have received a nice amount of holidays from the site for their efforts and any future breaches will also be handled with in a similar manner.

Please try to remember that your posts are public and can be viewed by members but also guests who are not members of BigCricket and the material posted here is also a reflection of your association as an whole. You, your club and your association are represented by those members on here and the rubbish that has been posted on here of late doesn't paint anyone in the HDCA in a positive light.

I am keeping the thread open for the time being but should the thread descend into rubbish once again it will close and remain so for at least a week and anyone who tries to create new threads will be suspended for at least a week also. Try to think before you post guys, something you wouldn't say in a conversation or discussion with someone doesn't make it acceptable to say on here simply because we're on the internet. Try to keep that mind when submitting material on BigCricket.

There is so much waffle and nonsense going on over the HDCA situation, not to mention the manner in which it is often presented. It is probably best you just close the thread Lip86. I don't think it is bringing value to anyone or the HDCA situation to be honest.

There is so much waffle and nonsense going on over the HDCA situation, not to mention the manner in which it is often presented. It is probably best you just close the thread Lip86. I don't think it is bringing value to anyone or the HDCA situation to be honest.
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT PLUUGER IS DOING NEXT YEAR?

would have thought he would be staying at Viewbank. heard they pulled out of DVCA & are going to NMCA?
i think your mail is right ptp. i heard that he wants to play in the dvca and if viewbank didnt go there he was leaving? Would be a good pick up for any club in the dvca you would think he did make the a grade team of the year.

Back