Hello Everyone!

By the way, I'm a kiwi and I am absolutely in love with cricket! I'm a leg spinner for my local club and I am hopefully going to be playing professional cricket in the near future :)

Welcome to the site, it's nice to have a NZ perspective on here. Will be great to see you posting around the boards!

I have looked for ages, to find a good cricket forum and I'm excited to finally find one! I will no doubt be on here everyday :p

Nice to hear you say that FBC, I've looked around at a lot of forums some of which are massive, but despite the fact that they are so massive there's very little activity and feedback. Others have lots of activity, but then most of it is made of kids just slagging each other off and they're out of control and the whole set up is almost pointless. For some reason this forum seems to be populated with people that have reasonable things to say and some enthusiastic advice, so it's good to have you here mate and I hope you make lots of contributions and find the advice useful on your way to your ambition of representing your country.

Nice to hear you say that FBC, I've looked around at a lot of forums some of which are massive, but despite the fact that they are so massive there's very little activity and feedback. Others have lots of activity, but then most of it is made of kids just slagging each other off and they're out of control and the whole set up is almost pointless. For some reason this forum seems to be populated with people that have reasonable things to say and some enthusiastic advice, so it's good to have you here mate and I hope you make lots of contributions and find the advice useful on your way to your ambition of representing your country.

Yeah, this forum is exactly what I wanted. A forum, where people actually know their cricket history and love cricket as much as I do.

Cheers

Yeah, this forum is exactly what I wanted. A forum, where people actually know their cricket history and love cricket as much as I do.

Cheers

Back