Hello hello

Eternal Grin

Hello hello

Decided to join the forum, I am from Canada, I love cricket in all forms I follow it religiously and I support Cricket Australia. I am looking forward to meeting fellow cricket fans on here, there is not too many in Canada besides the ones play it. Which I will be next year as I am gonna join local club to play in the summer it's gonna be awesome.

So see you on the boards cheers!

Re: Hello hello

Eternal Grin;296596 said:
Decided to join the forum, I am from Canada, I love cricket in all forms I follow it religiously and I support Cricket Australia. I am looking forward to meeting fellow cricket fans on here, there is not too many in Canada besides the ones play it. Which I will be next year as I am gonna join local club to play in the summer it's gonna be awesome.

So see you on the boards cheers!

Welcome to big cricket...Canada thats cool is cricket picking up over there ? I know baseball is big over there so how does cricket compare to it..And also what brand of gear is every one useing ie..bats,pads,gloves That would be good to no. Any way enjoy your stay..:D

Re: Hello hello

The Wizz;296600 said:
Welcome to big cricket...Canada thats cool is cricket picking up over there ? I know baseball is big over there so how does cricket compare to it..And also what brand of gear is every one useing ie..bats,pads,gloves That would be good to no. Any way enjoy your stay..:D

It's picking up here a little, mostly thanks to the growing Indian population here. Cricket has been in Canada for along time and it never really caught on I guess the country as a whole is to stubborn and ignorant to see the how great the game is much like the Americans. Baseball I would say is a little more popular here. As for gear I have no Idea I would think it would be the usuals like Gray Nicholls, Kookaburra, G&M Woodworm etc etc I am ordering all my stuff online

Back