Hello

lewissaffin

Hello

Hello everyone.

I'm Lewis, 15, from Surrey, England.

I play cricket for my school, the Howard of Effingham, (during the summer!) and my local club, Effingham CC. I am a right-handed opener who averages around 15 (I only play Twenty20 at this age :p). I have played one 45 over adult match in which I edged 10 runs through the slips before being bowled. I use a Woodworm bat with an orange grip but, ultimately, I'd love one of the yellow sticker GM bats which Marcus Trescothick used during the 2005 Ashes. Enough of my life story though.

I've been following cricket since 2004 and playing since 2003. My first real proper memories of watching live cricket were the Channel 4 highlights of those magical 2004 series, England against the West Indies and South Africa.

I've been on a couple of forums based on other things before but never as active a cricket forum as this. Here's hoping I enjoy this place :D

Re: Hello

Welcome feller to the site.

Hope to see you get involved in the site, plenty of Aussies on here to have a good debate with the ashes aroudn the corner

Re: Hello

helenk579;400929 said:
Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

Generally welcome, just some of the guys get a bit patriotic at times ;)

Hope to see you posting on the boards.
Where bouts are you from

Back