Hi All

Mugshot

Hi,

Im new to the forum and to be honest its the first Cricket forum I have been on. I lurked for a week or so before taking the plunge so be gentle with me :) Im from Leicester in the UK and love a bit of cricket on a warm summers day...or on the TV with a beer.

Welcome! I lurked for a bit as well before joining (though by "lurked", I mean "scoped out the forums, compared it to other cricket forums, and took the risk at this one being the best one"). I got tired of people saying "dude, it's May! It's not cricket season" and the Americans on my other preferred (music) forum never know what I'm on about, so I couldn't wait to join a dedicated cricket forum.

I'm not going to have much playing and coaching to discuss while it pours here in Australia, but I can totally see myself racking up hundreds of posts discussing the international game. Hopefully we'll see you taking part in those discussions. :)

Welcome! I lurked for a bit as well before joining (though by "lurked", I mean "scoped out the forums, compared it to other cricket forums, and took the risk at this one being the best one"). I got tired of people saying "dude, it's May! It's not cricket season" and the Americans on my other preferred (music) forum never know what I'm on about, so I couldn't wait to join a dedicated cricket forum.

I'm not going to have much playing and coaching to discuss while it pours here in Australia, but I can totally see myself racking up hundreds of posts discussing the international game. Hopefully we'll see you taking part in those discussions. :)

Internationals is where you will find me :) I cant play cricket (many sports to be fair) because I suffered a spinal injury back in 2009 but doesnt stop me watching a game with a few beers and chatting about it on here lol. Yep, my lurking consisted of reading the comments for a week or so before taking the plunge to be a part of the comments.

Back