Hi From A South African!

MrPrez

Hi everyone!

I'm MrPrez - some may know me from battrick, cricsim or cricketweb.net - I have just bumped into this site and shall be giving it a bash!

I am South African (woot!).

Anyway, I'm hoping to get involved in some fun debates and banter :D

Hi everyone!

I'm MrPrez - some may know me from battrick, cricsim or cricketweb.net - I have just bumped into this site and shall be giving it a bash!

I am South African (woot!).

Anyway, I'm hoping to get involved in some fun debates and banter :D

Nice to meet you bro. I am from west indies

Yeah I play. Season's just about to start here in England but we're up to our necks in rain - have a look here (My blog) http://www.mpafirsteleven.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/week-of-rain.html
I play in our 3rd and 4th XI's and bowl wrist spin and bat way way down the order!

Yes so i've been told....have a look also at www.mycricketlife.net and give me your opinion. I already have an agent on here who will look for players around the world to play in UK.

Yes so i've been told....have a look also at www.mycricketlife.net and give me your opinion. I already have an agent on here who will look for players around the world to play in UK.

Yeah it looks a bit like Harrowdrive which got me into cricket forums years ago, that was a small group of people that just supported each other and wrote about cricket and stuff. That was then merged into simplycricket which then got taken over by this mob - Bigcricket. Looking at what you've got there, there's not enough accessible content that would tempt someone like me to sign up. The bigger forums have a list of content like on here, so if you're like me and you're interested in spin bowling you go looking for anyone that's talking about spin bowling on a regular basis and is doing so in a sensible manner. There's loads of forums out there, but either they're inactive or they're full of people just slagging each other off. That doesn't happen on here and the moderators do well in getting rid of that stuff and we as contributors report it (In the spin forums at least). Your website looks similar in that respect to Facebook in a way or Menno Gazendums website (Spin project).

I don
Yeah it looks a bit like Harrowdrive which got me into cricket forums years ago, that was a small group of people that just supported each other and wrote about cricket and stuff. That was then merged into simplycricket which then got taken over by this mob - Bigcricket. Looking at what you've got there, there's not enough accessible content that would tempt someone like me to sign up. The bigger forums have a list of content like on here, so if you're like me and you're interested in spin bowling you go looking for anyone that's talking about spin bowling on a regular basis and is doing so in a sensible manner. There's loads of forums out there, but either they're inactive or they're full of people just slagging each other off. That doesn't happen on here and the moderators do well in getting rid of that stuff and we as contributors report it (In the spin forums at least). Your website looks similar in that respect to Facebook in a way or Menno Gazendums website (Spin project).

I don't think you made the correct accessment of my website..it is not just a place where people go and post stuff...it gives players the ability to share his game stats with friends, etc..players can actually records his career and have batting,bowling averages, etc...

I don

I don't think you made the correct accessment of my website..it is not just a place where people go and post stuff...it gives players the ability to share his game stats with friends, etc..players can actually records his career and have batting,bowling averages, etc...

It's not that easily accessed in that case, I'll have another look and see how I get on, I had looked for a home page, as I'd normally use that as a means to find where all the relevant sections are. I''ll let you know how I get on.

It's not that easily accessed in that case, I'll have another look and see how I get on, I had looked for a home page, as I'd normally use that as a means to find where all the relevant sections are. I''ll let you know how I get on.

Its a member's only site so you have to register to have all access...there are 2 types of membership Fan and Player:

For Players: After every game add your game stats like how many runs you've made, how many wickets you've taken, catches, etc and it automatically creates your very own career averages, which you can share with my friends.
For Fans: Meet other fans from around the world, chat, create pols, join fan groups and more

Back