hi from pakistan fan

but I live in ozzie but like usman
I will welcome you again B BabarAzamFan . I know who you will be supporting in Aussie vs Pak series but who do you support when Aussie is playing other nations. For instance this Ashes series? Living here I expect you now have a soft spot for your adopted nation.
I have also invited you to create a sub continental thread in the international sub forum if you wish.

I will welcome you again B BabarAzamFan . I know who you will be supporting in Aussie vs Pak series but who do you support when Aussie is playing other nations. For instance this Ashes series? Living here I expect you now have a soft spot for your adopted nation.
I have also invited you to create a sub continental thread in the international sub forum if you wish.

Thank you ritchie. I don’t support either side if Pakistan are not playing. I just like to see good cricket with good sportsmanship.

Good to have members from the sub continent on BC. We are a growing cricket forum. We will be changing our page software to a dark mode soon. Other than the cricket threads we have the 99.4 Club for friendly chat, general discussion, fun and games.. There are also other sports threads.

Back