Hi From West Indies

Hey Pablo! Whereabouts in the Caribbean are you from?

Hopefully we'll see the big smashing Chris Gayle back in West Indian colours really soon.

Hello Pabol what's up , :cool: Chris Gayle is one my favorite player .... i wanna be a cricketer like him .... He the best hitter of cricket ball .;):)

Hi!
I'm Liz. I'm also new in this forum. I'm not a cricket fan, but my husband is. So I'm trying hard to understand cricket to support him. I bet this forum will be a great help.

Hi!
I'm Liz. I'm also new in this forum. I'm not a cricket fan, but my husband is. So I'm trying hard to understand cricket to support him. I bet this forum will be a great help.

Hello and welcome. :) Your husband must be lucky to have someone that committed. ;) Hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Hi Liz! Welcome to BigCricket! I can't think of any great cricket-for-beginners resources off-hand, but feel free to ask as many newbie questions as you want. You're taking an admiral leap out of your comfort zone for your husband, and I'm sure we'll all be happy to help you along the way.

Thanks a lot futureblackcap and troll3y. My husband has no idea that I am lurking around cricket forum. I wanna surprise him. The next time we watch cricket together, I'll have something to say about cricket that will make sense.

We can start with a something that's pertinent to both this forum thread and current cricketing events: the Black Caps (as in 'futureblackcap') are the colloquial name for New Zealand's national men's cricket team (the women's team is called the White Ferns). England are touring New Zealand right now, and will play the first of three Test matches (white clothing, red ball; five days, two innings per team, unlimited overs per innings) starting on Wednesday.

Thanks a lot futureblackcap and troll3y. My husband has no idea that I am lurking around cricket forum. I wanna surprise him. The next time we watch cricket together, I'll have something to say about cricket that will make sense.
That will be a world record.You will go down into the history of the world:p

Back