Hidden Images.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie

Staff member
Something else to amuse and entertain.
Find the hidden images. In this case faces.
1601850152576.png

I can find 6 with three possibles.

Last edited:
Yeh sure Mal.;)
Mate, when I was doing my signwriting apprenticeship the boss said squint your eyes when you want to see if the shape, flow & portion of a letter look right, so you can adjust it to make it right if need be - this especially applies to letters that are rounded or curved shapes like an O or a S... thought at the time that doesn't sounds right, but tried it to find out he was spot on, it worked brilliantly, same principal applies to these pics, it gives you a really good focus on an area.

Last edited:
Mate, when I was doing my signwriting apprenticeship the boss said squint your eyes when you want to see if the shape, flow & portion of a letter look right, so you can adjust it to make it right if need be - this especially applies to letters that are rounded or curved shapes like an O or a S... thought at the time that doesn't sounds right, but tried it to find out he was spot on, it worked brilliantly, same principal applies to these pics, it gives you a really good focus on an area.
I do something similar Mal, when I see a picture with a pixelated face, I squit my eyes and can almost see the face. Works well when reading a newspaper when some identities are supposed to be hidden 🧐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back