Highest Run Scorer Per Round and Highest Running Tallyfor 08/09

Re: Highest Run Scorer Per Round and Highest Running Tallyfor 08/09

Dickie bird;330613 said:
Yes he would be up there! Anyone else, betts, parker, ??????

Thought that Graham had taken more wickets than that but dont have the info at hand.

I think you will find that Graham has more wickets but you can only count the wickets in second innings when there is an outright result (I think)??????

cockroach raider;330911 said:
I think you will find that Graham has more wickets but you can only count the wickets in second innings when there is an outright result (I think)??????

Fortunately for graham he has only tkaen second innings wickets when GGS has won outright. Therefore they would count..??

parker has taken 21 wickets and is yet to bowl in a second innings. Had a dog of a day against caulfield on the weekend tho. Joe Loorham added to his tally with 43 on the w.e.

TheStraighter1;331272 said:
parker has taken 21 wickets and is yet to bowl in a second innings. Had a dog of a day against caulfield on the weekend tho. Joe Loorham added to his tally with 43 on the w.e.

i'd guess that parker and loorham are top bowler and batsman respectively

Talking about great talent I want to congratulate Alex Keath on his selection in the 2010 U/19 World Cup Squad as far as I can tell you are the only APS player to make this side .I heard you lead well at the state championships you have been gracious and humble during your APS cricket this year. Well done mate . Can I ask you gremlins from MGS to pass that on to him.

cockroach raider;331853 said:
Talking about great talent I want to congratulate Alex Keath on his selection in the 2010 U/19 World Cup Squad as far as I can tell you are the only APS player to make this side .I heard you lead well at the state championships you have been gracious and humble during your APS cricket this year. Well done mate . Can I ask you gremlins from MGS to pass that on to him.

also coleman

Jackson Coleman has actually been picked in a squad to represent the Australian U19 side to play india later this year. Big effort. Congrats to both him and Alex Keath.

TheStraighter1;331955 said:
Jackson Coleman has actually been picked in a squad to represent the Australian U19 side to play india later this year. Big effort. Congrats to both him and Alex Keath.
My apologies to you Jackson I was well aware of your good performances at Perth but unaware that you were from an APS school this year. Left hander from Hailbury I think ,what are his figures this year for APS cricket?

Highest score this year? Graham 135runs?
Highest number of wickets?Graham and Hannan 22wickets?
Highest total runs tally? 361 runs Lorham?

Please don't heitate to update me

cockroach raider;333511 said:
Highest score this year? Graham 135runs?
Highest number of wickets?Graham and Hannan 22wickets?
Highest total runs tally? 361 runs Lorham?

Please don't heitate to update me
I know that stats don't necessarily reflect the best performances by individual players but has someone out there in APS world got any final numbers as to most wickets and most runs this year ..real figures please !!:D

Back