Hussey Gave Warner A Huge Tunnel Snub After Warner's 180 Knock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpyballs

What's the skinny on Hussey completely ignoring Warner in the tunnel eh!
Talk about a cold shoulder. Crikey, that snub had ice on it !
Hussey didn't even give Warner as much as a quick "Top knock" or "Onyamate" as he passed him. Not a skerrick of a wink. Nothing.
In fact it looked as though Hussey deliberately sped up to pass Warner, making sure there was no chance of any recognition or eye contact.
Are we gunna hear the truth about the animosity between these two.
Or are we gunna get the usual stage managed, smoothed over, politically correct bullshit explanation. Along the same lines of the rubbish we heard from Clarke about him not having any ill feelings toward Katich.
Clarke acted like a big girls blouse and a fairdinkum sooky woos after Katich near strangled him for not hanging about to sing the team song.
He should've toughened the fukk up and at least had the guts to admit he was involved in keeping Katich from playing anymore Tests.
There's gotta be be a reason for the unfriendly body language between these 2 so called team mates in that tunnel.
And I'm not gunna cop any bollocky crap about Hussey being too focused etc. That's straight down the plug hole with the rest of the dirty water.
It aint gunna wash.

AH, Hussey was focusing the job before him? you really have the dog by the tail here, i have seen no evidence at all on the field that there is any issues between them. So come now on the table.

AH, Hussey was focusing the job before him? you really have the dog by the tail here, i have seen no evidence at all on the field that there is any issues between them. So come now on the table.

G'day nairbe,.,Ya dead wrong sport. The only dog in this sorry saga is Hussey. He's dogged it, big time,.,seen round the world by many millions.

Obviously you didn't read the last part of My Thread or understood it. It says emphatically,
"And I'm not gunna cop any bollocky crap about Hussey being too focused etc. That's straight down the plug hole with the rest of the dirty water.It aint gunna wash."​
I suspect you aint seen the tunnel incident. Google it up and watch it. Then tell me if that's the correct way you'd greet a bloke as he comes off after belting 180 as Warner did. If you're the incoming batsman, you're gunna be walking up to the bloke who has made your upcoming innings a mega load easier and has probably set up the game to win the series.​
That demands recognition nairbe. As I alluded to before, even a fleeting nod would do.​
By refusing to acknowledge that Hussey stuffed up, and by saying a bunch of ridiculous trite malarky about Hussey being too focused, then it's bleedin obvious yer a one eyed blinkered Hussey fan.​
I replayed it about twenty times as soon as it happened. Hussey is a jerk for treating young Warner that way. All the media hype about Mr Cricket is baloney.​
I don't give a monkey's about what you say. I know what I saw. And I stick by every last word.​
For my Aussie teams sake I hope Hussey belts out some top innings. That's if he stays in the team.​
PS,.,Whaddya reckon Hussey does if it's Skipper Clarke coming off and passing him.​

No you will have to link it, it made such big news that it does not come up on google. Didn't see it today when they won the two had a big hug and smiles all round.

No you will have to link it, it made such big news that it does not come up on google. Didn't see it today when they won the two had a big hug and smiles all round.

I'm not doing your bloody research.
You admit you DIDN'T see Hussey's dog act in the tunnel with Warner. So why are you making a fool of yerself commenting on something you didn't see.For some reason you're infatuated with Hussey.
Millions of people saw Hussey do it.
It aint my problem if you're one of the very few who missed it live and you aint competent enough to now go find it. We've got it on TiVo.
I can tell you're looking for a childish argument and you'll just keep trying to have the last word.
It's pointless talking to you.You're obviously blind and blinkered to the facts.
I'm not wasting any more time with you on this.
Bye.

So you have no link, your attitude is that of a bad tempered child and you think you are going to get any respect. There has been nothing in the media, nothing on any other site, infact it's nothing. The mistake i made was being the only one fool enough to give you air play. Bye Bye.:)

This thread is almost as bad as the "Vodafone picks the team" theory.

So. Because Mr Cricket does it, do you reckon we should teach our youngsters to deliberately ignore their team mates as they come off.
And what about teaching kids to ridicule people who don't like that attitude.
Is that your preferred coaching method, if you've ever done it.
As an Administrator I thought you'd have more common bloody sense.
All the idiot has to do who whined about not finding footage of Hussey's deplorable action to Warner, is ask Channel Nine for it.

So. Because Mr Cricket does it, do you reckon we should teach our youngsters to deliberately ignore their team mates as they come off.
And what about teaching kids to ridicule people who don't like that attitude.
Is that your preferred coaching method, if you've ever done it.
As an Administrator I thought you'd have more common bloody sense.
All the idiot has to do who whined about not finding footage of Hussey's deplorable action to Warner, is ask Channel Nine for it.

I think you're making this into something which actually isn't there. I've watched a fair amount of cricket but have never seen an incoming batsman congratulate the player who has been dismissed for a large score coming off the ground, at least not on camera anyway. Most of the players walking into bat would be focused on their job at the crease and would be letting the dismissed player soak up the applause that they were receiving.

You've immediately jumped to conclusions about the entire situation and even suggested there is a "rift" between the two players. What evidence do you have of a rift between Warner and M Hussey? None and you've blown something so trivial completely out of proportion, I'm more than sure Hussey would have went to Warner after the day's play and warmly congratulated him on his innings. You've either got something against Mike Hussey or have too much time on your hands to concoct something such as this.

I think you're making this into something which actually isn't there. I've watched a fair amount of cricket but have never seen an incoming batsman congratulate the player who has been dismissed for a large score coming off the ground, at least not on camera anyway. Most of the players walking into bat would be focused on their job at the crease and would be letting the dismissed player soak up the applause that they were receiving.

You've immediately jumped to conclusions about the entire situation and even suggested there is a "rift" between the two players. What evidence do you have of a rift between Warner and M Hussey? None and you've blown something so trivial completely out of proportion, I'm more than sure Hussey would have went to Warner after the day's play and warmly congratulated him on his innings. You've either got something against Mike Hussey or have too much time on your hands to concoct something such as this.

You need to look up the vision of what happened. It happened as they were way inside not outside.

You also need to re read what I have written.
YOU WRITE: "Most of the players walking into bat would be focused on their job at the crease and would be letting the dismissed player soak up the applause that they were receiving."
Your answer means nothing to me because I categorically stated "And I'm not gunna cop any bollocky crap about Hussey being too focused etc. That's straight down the plug hole with the rest of the dirty water.It aint gunna wash"
ALSO, If yer right about the player soaking up applause then how come they carry on hugging and neck kissing each other out in the middle at every milestone.

YOU WRITE: "I've watched a fair amount of cricket but have never seen an incoming batsman congratulate the player who has been dismissed for a large score coming off the ground, at least not on camera anyway."
Well,., I've PLAYED a lot of cricket and many other sports as a team player or in individual sport. Every team I played for acknowledged a dismissed player as he walked off,.,either with a well done or bad luck mate.
Can you name another sport where you reckon people don't acknowledge their team mates as they are replaced or substituted etc. I CAN'T.

YOU WRITE: "You've either got something against Mike Hussey or have too much time on your hands to concoct something such as this."
This answer means nothing to me because I categorically stated "For my Aussie teams sake I hope Hussey belts out some top innings. That's if he stays in the team."

YOU WRITE: "I'm more than sure Hussey would have went to Warner after the day's play and warmly congratulated him on his innings."
Yeh,.,well what about Clarke. He was so much into these matey congratulations with everyone he couldn't even be bothered to hang around for a few minutes to join in the team song. So he got throttled by Katich for being a dickhead. Now Clarke and all the Aussie Cricket Admin jerks say there aint no rift.,.,.,**************** to that !
I say man up and tell the public the truth about what really goes on in our sporting teams.

What's wrong with calling stuff ups as they are.
Are you too bloody scared to criticize Aussies. I'm not.
All this "focus" crap is just that,.,crap.
When you go to work in the morning do you walk out and ignore ya misses because yer too focused on the day ahead.

I hate woosy political correctness galahs that are too scared to speak the truth.

And another thing,.,I can't stand to watch our cricketers who are into all the useless godgobbing religious gestures.
This meaningless but dangerous gods muck malarky should be banned from from all sport.
Some nutter will eventually bomb a match to promote one of these non existent medieval scams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back