Ian Wills SR Custom Bat

NUG

Just purchased an Ian Wills SR (Special Reserve) bat online www.ianwills.com.au what a great stick was sceptical at first due to the fact that I have previously liked to handle my bats in person before I buy them but took the risk and had a really positive experience which is the only reason i am posting and giving them a pump up. Made to my specs and delivered into Australia under $500 which I thought was great value for a custom, but was especially pleased with the quality when it turned up has 10+ grains and is Grade 1. The guys were really easy to deal with and quick to respond to my emails and sound like straight shooters, dont know their full story but apparently started in the UK but now have Australian owners and are trying to push into the aussie market in a big way.On their website they are offering sponsorship to certain players I'm probably a little over the hill but I applied anyway, has anyone had any success in securing a sponsorship? Anyway give them a visit www.ianwills.com.au they were excellent to me and it would be great to see them be successful in australia. Has anyone used any of their other gear would be interested to hear what its like, looks quality?

Just purchased an Ian Wills SR (Special Reserve) bat online www.ianwills.com.au what a great stick was sceptical at first due to the fact that I have previously liked to handle my bats in person before I buy them but took the risk and had a really positive experience which is the only reason i am posting and giving them a pump up. Made to my specs and delivered into Australia under $500 which I thought was great value for a custom, but was especially pleased with the quality when it turned up has 10+ grains and is Grade 1. The guys were really easy to deal with and quick to respond to my emails and sound like straight shooters, dont know their full story but apparently started in the UK but now have Australian owners and are trying to push into the aussie market in a big way.On their website they are offering sponsorship to certain players I'm probably a little over the hill but I applied anyway, has anyone had any success in securing a sponsorship? Anyway give them a visit www.ianwills.com.au they were excellent to me and it would be great to see them be successful in australia. Has anyone used any of their other gear would be interested to hear what its like, looks quality?

Hey Mate, just wondering if you can put up a pic??? And did the bat come with a ICC grade A sticker?? Just interested to know if the willow was from Js Wright or Grown of sure any details would be great as im in the market for a new stick myself Cheers

Back