if you could have one player from each team?

pupisgod

if you could have one player from each team?

If you were to pick an aps team in which each team had to be represented who would you pick???

Re: if you could have one player from each team?

Wakefield
Clayton
Kitchen
Gairns (even tho he couldnt lay bat on yeo who bowls pie's from carey)
Chancellor
Roney
Mcgorian
Noodles
Betts

bettsy is a dirty ranga and looks like cameron ling..... i would have consi in there cos hes a top bloke.... jafro should not be mentioned again in this forum under any circumstances....

pommysmasher;191471 said:
Wakefield
Clayton
Kitchen
Gairns (even tho he couldnt lay bat on yeo who bowls pie's from carey)
Chancellor
Roney
Mcgorian
Noodles
Betts

what school does kitchen go to?

Brighton - Big H, genuine all-rounder
Geelong C - Noodles, top bloke and always noodling the batsmen with his left armers
Geelong G - Llyod, another top bloke
Carey - Meg, seriously better than chancellor
MGS - Dunnel, run machine
Skevs - anyone, just not stubbsy
HC - Casper - designated fielder for the side.
SC - Bairdy, very underrated off spinner (Scotch will not be contenders without him)
XAV - MAtt Douglas, should b playing 1st
CGS - South Swans, designated scorer.
Wesley - i'm happy with just 10 players thank you very much. BTW SHUT THE HELL UP JAFFRO.

Donuts7;191532 said:
Brighton - Big H, genuine all-rounder
Geelong C - Noodles, top bloke and always noodling the batsmen with his left armers
Geelong G - Llyod, another top bloke
Carey - Meg, seriously better than chancellor
MGS - Dunnel, run machine
Skevs - anyone, just not stubbsy
HC - Casper - designated fielder for the side.
SC - Bairdy, very underrated off spinner (Scotch will not be contenders without him)
XAV - MAtt Douglas, should b playing 1st
CGS - South Swans, designated scorer.
Wesley - i'm happy with just 10 players thank you very much. BTW SHUT THE HELL UP JAFFRO.

Haha i have to agree with you there Donuts. Bairdy is a very talented left arm offie, probably one of the funniest blokes around too. I have spoken to him recently and he is shattered not to be playing 1s. His genuine speech making and outstanding public speaking skills would be a great asset to any team.
But anyway I would have from each team so far;
BGS: Roney or Walker
XC: Ryan or Considine
GC: Kitchen
WC: Mannus
SKC: Griffiths
SC: Macmillan
HC: R. Wakefield
MGS: Shaw

Pushfatwo;191559 said:
But anyway I would have from each team so far;
BGS: Roney or Walker
XC: Ryan or Considine
GC: Kitchen
WC: Mannus
SKC: Griffiths
SC: Macmillan
HC: R. Wakefield
MGS: Shaw

just to get this right , his name is spelt Munas
really its not that hard to do, 5 letters. i know he got annoyed about how they spelt it in the paper and every other publication that goes around

Pushfatwo;191786 said:
Ashley mate sorry but seriously have a cry lol at least I put you in there haha

Once again u got his name wrong as its not ashley either, its Ashad Munas!

TheStraighter1;191851 said:
is that how they beat wesley by 100 runs

straight 1 you're an idiot, get over it. Wesely played the worst game of cricket they could have possibley played and carey the best they could have. and yes they only have one decent player. To put things in perspective we smashed haliberry on saturday and we didnt even play that well. And its not like fricken carey has any chance of beating haliberry. In all honesty they dont have a batting line up capable of makin over 200. they can bowl a little but that all. 9/10 times wes puts carey into the ground but werent going to dwell on that, ******** happens

bobjimsim;191902 said:
straight 1 you're an idiot, get over it. Wesely played the worst game of cricket they could have possibley played and carey the best they could have. and yes they only have one decent player. To put things in perspective we smashed haliberry on saturday and we didnt even play that well. And its not like fricken carey has any chance of beating haliberry. In all honesty they dont have a batting line up capable of makin over 200. they can bowl a little but that all. 9/10 times wes puts carey into the ground but werent going to dwell on that, ******** happens

mate your a moron Carey made 180 against wesley on Dunshea which is worth about 230 on any other ground in the aps. Not only that but straighter one made the wesley batsmen look if possible even worse. There is without a doubt in my mind that wesley played there arses off on saturday and hailerbury had a shocker and well looks like carey hailerbury will be a good game

pommysmasher;192011 said:
mate your a moron Carey made 180 against wesley on Dunshea which is worth about 230 on any other ground in the aps. Not only that but straighter one made the wesley batsmen look if possible even worse. There is without a doubt in my mind that wesley played there arses off on saturday and hailerbury had a shocker and well looks like carey hailerbury will b a good game

********en Oath Smasher, Completely true. Wesley are purple gimps who will never play another game like the one they played on Sat.

pommy smahser is spot on.
wesley are a bunch of purple coated fags that couldnt play cricket to save themselvs.
carey hailbury will be a top match
chancellor is the star batsman for carey while yeo is the out of form but best quick they have

Left handed special;192044 said:
pommy smahser is spot on.
wesley are a bunch of purple coated fags that couldnt play cricket to save themselvs.
carey hailbury will be a top match
chancellor is the star batsman for carey while yeo is the out of form but best quick they have

Hate to say it carey but i believe you will lose on sat. If you do lose im expectin loads of the wesley boys will be on this site and you will get alot of abuse.

Back