Inductees to the Hall of Fame

SouthSwans

Inductees to the Hall of Fame

Inductees as legends to the Hall of Fame

1. Philhawk
Has been here since day one and basically built up the site from its foundations. With Leg_spinning_sensation and SouthSwans were the ones to first suggest the BCFCL and built it up with the other legends from its foundation. After a slow start in the first season the keeper batsman finally shook off his demons to make a brilliant 170 off 140 balls in an innings where his team only made 265 in the first season's one day final. Unfortunately his Crusaders couldn't get over the line with the FIGJAMs' opposing number Bennycoff and allrounder King Brown putting together a 183 run partnership to get the FIGJAMs over the line for their first premiership. In the second season, Phil went on to make 367 runs in 6 games at an average of 73, the highest run total of any player. Was named captain of the successful BigCricket team that took on BigFooty, StickCricket and Ausboards and came out with an amazing 102 against BigFooty. Deservedly the first inductee.

Phil is the first of many I will be doing this for.

Re: Inductees to the Hall of Fame

Well done to Phil, who despite being an ordinary batsman has done a good job for his club.

2. OHHHHH!! No Ball

If there was ever any doubt about Capetown United/Kandy Lions, this man was quick to jump to the defence of the struggling side, probably saving it from capitulating all together on numerous occasions. To add to this he has been a fine on-field competitior with over 900 runs in his four day career and over 700 in his one day career. Made 113 runs in his debut test against Australia and since then has been useful to the international side providing great support to Phil as vice captain for the inter-forum series. Made an inspirational 173 in the final against Ausboards to get BigCricket over the line in a very famous moment in the sites history. A very deserving inductee.

Well done Philby and ONB. Both superstars of this competition.

cmon south u know u wanna put me in there

Well done guys. One day I hope to sit along side you as 'gods amoungst men'

Yeah 4 more's cool. I better be inducted!

Congrats to those 2, ONB and Phil have been great for this competition, here from the word go to woe, the other 4 that I would tip would be:
  • Squiz
  • Bennycoff
  • LJP
  • This big unit :p or a left fielder like Therbs or perhaps SS, youngy or Arma

Left Fielder !! LEFT FIELDER !! I have a right mind to kick your sorry butt LSS, but then who would i torment on battrick !

leg_Spinning_Sensation;103734 said:
Congrats to those 2, ONB and Phil have been great for this competition, here from the word go to woe, the other 4 that I would tip would be:
  • Squiz
  • Bennycoff
  • LJP
  • This big unit :p or a left fielder like Therbs or perhaps SS, youngy or Arma
Top 3 are correct, and one of the 5 you mentioned as a left fielder is the last one.

your kidding not happy !!! i have made the most runs across all seasons i would have to think im the only person to have scored 1000 runs in a season in the 4 dayers aswell !

will_85;103876 said:
your kidding not happy !!! i have made the most runs across all seasons i would have to think im the only person to have scored 1000 runs in a season in the 4 dayers aswell !
It's not about performance, it is about contribution to this league, which we know you have done a fair job but IMO you have not done more than the five that have been said to be nominated and some of the other left fielders (well not so much left field but my chances :p

Back