JOB VACANCIES PLEASE APPLY

pouks_31

Gentlemen, we are wanting you! The CA team would love you have you as a manger. There are a few vacancies to lick your lips about:

TEAMS REMAINING:
-Tasmania - http://www.bigcricket.com/community/threads/tasmania-tigers.56874/
-Geelong - http://www.bigcricket.com/community/threads/geelong-cobras.56875/

HOW THE GAME WORKS: http://www.bigcricket.com/community/threads/about-ca.56864/

and finally...

Please submit your applications here with relevance to the following questions:

Name:

D.O.B:

Best form of contact (facebook, email or on here):

1. What previous experience/knowledge can you bring to this management game? (if any experience)

2. Best bowler, or best batsmen in the game. Which one would you take and why?

3. The game has a lot of commitments, trading, drafting and mostly articles about your club. Sell yourself...

Apply away.

First off, this game sounds absolutely awesome, I can't wait to start. Assuming I get the all clear.

Name: Jakeb

D.O.B: 25/11/1989

Best form of contact (facebook, email or on here): Feel free to PM me here or throw me an e-mail at n.maxlol@gmail.com

1. What previous experience/knowledge can you bring to this management game? (if any experience) Experience wise, I can't say I've ever come across a game like this. However, I do play a cricket simulator called ICC 2010, which I'm sure you've heard of. Varied success, I'm not gonna lie haha.

2. Best bowler, or best batsmen in the game. Which one would you take and why? Bowler, every day of the week. A good batting line-up may get you 500+, but whats the point if your bowlers are just going to allow them to get those runs back. A bowling attack that can take 20 wickets regularly is, to me, much more valuable.

3. The game has a lot of commitments, trading, drafting and mostly articles about your club. Sell yourself... Not a problem. I do have a job and TAFE commitments, but I will be on as much as I possibly can.

4. Job interested in. I would like Adelaide City, but I'm keen to go wherever.

Thank-you for your time and consideration.

Name: Jarrod Kurpiel

D.O.B: 18/05/1994

Best form of contact (facebook, email or on here): Facebook or a pm here

1. What previous experience/knowledge can you bring to this management game? (if any experience)
I have played quite a few manager games like, ICC, Football manager and I am involved with Cricket Wars the online game on the forum

I'd take best bowler because you need some one who can get wickets on a regular basis and can keep it tight, which is valuable in tight games.

3. The game has a lot of commitments, trading, drafting and mostly articles about your club. Sell yourself...
Yep I can handle most of that with school just about over for the year.

4. Job interested in.

I am interested in the Gold Coast Titans, but will settle for where ever.

Thanks for your time.

Name:

D.O.B:

Best form of contact: MSN (quetrodog@hotmail.com), do they have pms on this site?

1. What previous experience/knowledge can you bring to this management game?

I initially came into the game in the (now-defunct) division 3 managing the incongruously named Mumbai Dragons. When a job opened up at Div 2 club I jumped at the chance at that was how I started with SA. Seven seasons and many enjoyable times later, I had to leave for personal reasons, but I'm back, better than ever (hopefully).

Trick question, the best player in the game is an all-rounder Graham Stocks. Drafted at no. 1 by yours truly, he's kept on getting better and better, maturing into the cricketer all the knowledgable pundits hoped and thought he could become. Has captained Australia, has 5 children, donates blood as well as half his salary to charity.

As my past record has shown, when I was part of the game, I wasn't slack in producing original works on the state of affairs at the club and across the divisions. I've also given some rev-ups to other managers and feel that healthy rivalry makes the competition more fierce and, by turn more interesting. Adding to this, I've been prompt (outside of exam periods, good news I graduated!) in posting my teams, draft selections and responding to trade talk.

4. Job interested in.

Would East Fremantle consider relocating to Wollongong? We have beaches, babes and a cooler name here. Plus they could play at WIN stadium, with a name like that you automatically get a home ground advantage.

I have no idea how to play the game but I will take Tasmania. As a fiercely patriotic Western Australian I was disappointed in not being able to coach my own state but I will coach Tassie instead.

Bare with me as I am a bit of a n00b when it comes to the coaching side of fantasy cricket.

I have no idea how to play the game but I will take Tasmania. As a fiercely patriotic Western Australian I was disappointed in not being able to coach my own state but I will coach Tassie instead.

Bare with me as I am a bit of a n00b when it comes to the coaching side of fantasy cricket.

ljp.........your a star!!!!

Well looks like I'm in as well.

I'm even more of a noob than Ljp so you are going to have to bare with me until I understand it all. Looks like I'm taking on Geelong?

Well looks like I'm in as well.

I'm even more of a noob than Ljp so you are going to have to bare with me until I understand it all. Looks like I'm taking on Geelong?

So it seems that all teams have been filled up but i was directed to the new Cricket Australia by Pouks so I will apply just in case anybody drops out in the near future.

Name: Aaron

D.O.B: 23/09/1990

Best form of contact (facebook, email or on here):
Either here or facebook

Managed Tasmania on Cricket Australia under the name Mr.B for 25 seasons + so know the game inside and out. Enjoyed some time away from it but fresh and keen to get back into it.

During my time at Tasmania, we were always seen as a very strong batting outfit with some of the best batsman in the game, however we just never managed to develop the real A Grade bowlers, and because of that fact, never tasted the ultimate success. So without doubt, the best bowler.

As said previously, my time away from C.A has really freshened me up, so couldn't possibly be anymore keen to get amongst it. Also, due to my experience I believe I can help out a few of the newer guys and also believe im a very strong trader.

4. Job interested in.
Anywhere

Cheers

Back