Kingston Kings Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kingston Kings Team Thread

I have made the independent decision to forcibly live under a rock for the next fortnight...

I'm afraid this means I won't be able to post for the next few weeks or so - has nothing to do with exams at all.

hougie;275410 said:
I have made the independent decision to forcibly live under a rock for the next fortnight...

I'm afraid this means I won't be able to post for the next few weeks or so - has nothing to do with exams at all.

I already live under a rock....but it has broadband :p

I live in a large mansion surrounded by nubile young women who frequently think it is a good idea not to wear clothes. They also enjoy bringing me drinks and food.

Therbs;275989 said:
I live in a large mansion surrounded by nubile young women who frequently think it is a good idea not to wear clothes. They also enjoy bringing me drinks and food.

mmmmm..............= I live under a rock too......but smoke pot :p

Therbs;275989 said:

Is your last name Heffner? :D

Kshitiz;277313 said:
Urgh, that didn't make sense Therbs. :p

Does this make sense

playboy1.jpg

Yeah but we don't only need a start. We need to put an end to this competition by winning it. ;)

That may well be the case but the results are going well for our Indian investors, hence we are rolling in cash. Soon we'll have enough to purchase our super luxury team airliner.

With the kind of cash we're getting from the Indian investors, I'm sure we can make some.

We are losing too many games.

I blame it mostly on Therbs because he is fearing a global recession and feeding us junk beer.

Also we have a dose of kshitz, and that is probably down to the beer.

Hougie is still concentrating on nubile viscosity, rather than beer.

Ozelite (is he not very heavy? ) is sulking about not playing tests, and the big Champ A_Mc is quiet!!!!

Fred is wonderful (suck up)

Carn Tigez appears to be on a safari

SA Hawkette is ^%%#^able

And Wicket Patrol thinks he's a grenadier guard.

The rest are sipping Margaritas

So, now, get your farking acts together and win some games or a red hot poker will be inserted into certain arses.

Now I'll have areal drink

devil-flask.jpg

I wish to announce that I'm standing down as Captain and handing the reins to Frodo. It's difficult to find the time to do the job properly resulting in slackness re team selection and recruiting.
Should the rest of the team have no objections, I'll stay on as VC. Good luck to Frodo and let's really fire up for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back