Kingston Kings Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kingston Kings Team Thread

lcc;312480 said:
hey guys im looking for a game and would love to play for the kings, i am a right hand bat and a right arm fast
I just noticed Symonds is still on our list so you can take his spot.

fred;312715 said:
I just noticed Symonds is still on our list so you can take his spot.

Good idea. Make him a purebowler LAF....and change him after the T25 to a purebat.

Frodo27;313035 said:
Good idea. Make him a purebowler LAF....and change him after the T25 to a purebat.

I just slotted him in as a pure bat. our bowling stocks look alright

D.K;313216 said:
I just slotted him in as a pure bat. our bowling stocks look alright

Not in T25. It's a 5 purebowler, one batting allrounder bet!!!

Yeah, sure thing rookie boy. Westies are an ordinary outfit with no style and the collective intelligence of a brick fence.

D.K;314701 said:
Take back the captaincy then I dont care

We also have 2 bowling all rounders, no batting all rounder

Well, if you're not bothered, and the team wants me back then yep.

Thing is, as I said to you, we had the chance to change player types for this comp. So we could have had the 5 pures and a batting allrounder, then reverted for next season.

So with only 4 pures in the team we have to go with that and one bowling allrounder, A_Mc. And that's because he's not a spinner. Spinners come on later and get hammered, as has Ozelite.
Can't see us needing 5 purebats and a keeper or a flat track, but you never know, and we have no option.

I thought i was captain again!!!

What's the go DK. Can i overule your side. I've been working with Jolldo to get the squad sorted out before posting the side!

Frodo27;315330 said:
I thought i was captain again!!!

What's the go DK. Can i overule your side. I've been working with Jolldo to get the squad sorted out before posting the side!

Theres only 1 way to work this out, put the gloves on boys last man standing becomes the captain!!!:cool:But then again you are King players and we dont want any broken nails or ripped skirts!:D

captain - D.K

Vice Captain - Fred

DVC/Senior Advisor - Frodo.

solid leadership team there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back