Kookaburra T20 Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kookaburra T20 Cup

CowCorner;383972 said:
Thanks James, and bite me. I only have two and a half weeks of holidays left.

To wrap the match up from yesterday, quickly:

Epping won the toss, made 132 all out in the 16th.

K. Vinator (aka F. Andpykal or W. Estinhouse) teed off and made 70 odd (I cannot remember) and Lower Eltham proceeded to make the score comfortably and move onto round three.

Game was played in great spirits, big thanks to The Epping boys who hung around for a quite Sunday Sip after the game, that's what local cricket is all about, the beer at the end.

430King = Soft - No appearance mate soft.

Thanks for that great wrap up princess. Your summary of the game was very thorough and detailed. Pity the batsman spelling has a little left to be desired. It is F. N-Pykal. Then again your 3 months on holidays has probably put your brain into meltdown.

As to my non appearance. I really didn't want to listen to you sooking about your foot lol. I had to wait for the darl to go to work and by the time she left it was all over. I was shattered.

The430king;384017 said:
Thanks for that great wrap up princess. Your summary of the game was very thorough and detailed. Pity the batsman spelling has a little left to be desired. It is F. N-Pykal. Then again your 3 months on holidays has probably put your brain into meltdown.

As to my non appearance. I really didn't want to listen to you sooking about your foot lol. I had to wait for the darl to go to work and by the time she left it was all over. I was shattered.

You really are some chicks bitch now Jim........:D:D

Obviously the Cow has missed updating this page about the next Kookaburra T20 game, so i'll give him a chop out. His ankle must be too sore to post the info on here.

Lower Eltham's next game will be played on Tuesday 19th of January. The opponent will be Keilor. Game to be played at there ground at Keilor Recreation Reserve which is on the Old Calder Hwy in Keilor starting at 5.45pm.

Lower Eltham are down to the last 8. This is a big test. They are playing on Turf and Keilor play in the V.T.C.A. comp. Huge test. If they can win the next 2 they'll play the final at the G and that would be huge.

Will post results after the game.

Carn the Kanga.

The430king;384544 said:
Obviously the Cow has missed updating this page about the next Kookaburra T20 game, so i'll give him a chop out. His ankle must be too sore to post the info on here.

Lower Eltham's next game will be played on Tuesday 19th of January. The opponent will be Keilor. Game to be played at there ground at Keilor Recreation Reserve which is on the Old Calder Hwy in Keilor starting at 5.45pm.

Lower Eltham are down to the last 8. This is a big test. They are playing on Turf and Keilor play in the V.T.C.A. comp. Huge test. If they can win the next 2 they'll play the final at the G and that would be huge.

Will post results after the game.

Carn the Kanga.

Got an update on the game on Tuesday night.

Keilor batted first and made 8/192 after 20 overs. Burgs took 3 for lots and the rest of the wickets were shared.

In reply, Lower never really challenged the total ending up with 7/120 off there 20 overs. Conlan Gunn was top scorer with 23.

Keilor simply too good on there own conditions and the win see's them advance onto the semi final stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back