Last person to post on this thread wins 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Last person to post on this thread wins 7

LIONS then DAYLIGHT;392881 said:
I want to be a mod on bigcricket?

Where do I apply?

You need a minimum of 10 infractions first.

You could moderate your own English Cricket dedicated forum on why England is the best cricket team and Country in the World?

BigCricket is unbeatable.

But if mine are all quality :)p) then I might as well try! :D

LIONS then DAYLIGHT;393008 said:
Boris knows stuffl all about cricket - that means your half way to being a mod (jokes)

Why do you want to be a Mod LtD and what could you bring to the table to make the site better?

cold case;393026 said:
Why do you want to be a Mod LtD and what could you bring to the table to make the site better?

I don't have a massive ambition to be a mod, but if I was offered a position I would consider accepting it.

I would bring to the table the following:

I would allow a bit more friendly banter between posters, especially on the shield thread. Sometimes I feel like saying to certain posters "you know **** all about cricket" but I don't because Im worried about going on the mod program where your posts get read by a mod before they become visible to other posters.

I would encourage friendly banter between English and Australian fans. It would be great to have some more English people on these boards - especially people who actually know a thing or two about cricket :eek:;)

Overall, I would be a good mod because I am one of the people. I love banter and I love Australia winning at cricket - as far as Im concerned the best game of cricket is an Australian win and as quickly as possible.

However, I am a fair and objective poster, an important trait of a mod.

I am also widely respected.

LIONS then DAYLIGHT;393042 said:
I don't have a massive ambition to be a mod, but if I was offered a position I would consider accepting it.

I would bring to the table the following:

I would allow a bit more friendly banter between posters, especially on the shield thread. Sometimes I feel like saying to certain posters "you know **** all about cricket" but I don't because Im worried about going on the mod program where your posts get read by a mod before they become visible to other posters.

I would encourage friendly banter between English and Australian fans. It would be great to have some more English people on these boards - especially people who actually know a thing or two about cricket :eek:;)

Overall, I would be a good mod because I am one of the people. I love banter and I love Australia winning at cricket - as far as Im concerned the best game of cricket is an Australian win and as quickly as possible.

However, I am a fair and objective poster, an important trait of a mod.

I am also widely respected.

That counts out Boris & brickwaller99.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back