Lets Sort Things out !!

Y

Younginator

Lets Sort Things out !!

The Main Leaders are still here, although i may not be soon (exams start this thursday) In the mean time, lets get everything worked out !! Teams, players & everything..all ideas welcome.

Re: Lets Sort Things out !!

what's wrong with just leaving it like it was last time?
seems like a simple enough solution

4 teams. Do we have enough posters? cut it down to 3 with an international team?

Each team plays each other twice in Tests, and 3 times in ODIs, with 2 days between the next match thread going up plus another 48 hours for games to start.

We won't have a trade week, just puts things off and not much will happen. Instead, we will have 2-3 trade days, not bloody 5.

No point having a draft, don't have any draftees. Instead, we will have a mid-season draft and hopefully get posters between now and then. In the mean time if they do come, instead of leaving them for 2 weeks with no games they can play on the international side so they play games.

Budda-bing budda-boom im done, what next?

Agreed, lets cash in on the support that will be here for the ashes and get it up and running.

I reckon we could leave the current infrastructure in place and work from there. We can either do that or totally start from scratch.

Keep the same teams and just give each team a couple of new draftees each.

Or scrap one of the teams with the least amount of posters. Then bring in an international team and the players from the team being cut then get sent to one of the three teams.

If one team needs to be kicked out then we will have a draft and all the new members and the players without a team are put in the draft and then sent to a new team via the draft.

We must start it very soon.

I'm for starting again from the start, Many of the original players are still here, and this would gain a lot of interest with the new teams, something radical needs to be done to ensure we have enough people to actually run the competition !

Drop one of the teams with the least amount of posting members, keep the other three, bring in an international side.

Then, have a draft with all new players and players who's team got kicked out.

Bennycoff;115865 said:
Drop one of the teams with the least amount of posting members, keep the other three, bring in an international side.

Then, have a draft with all new players and players who's team got kicked out.

yeah that sounds like a plan lets do it now !!

If we could do a mass email like on TF saying that the new season will be starting soon, that would be good but I'm not sure if we can or if the admins will do it.

Squiz;115923 said:
If we could do a mass email like on TF saying that the new season will be starting soon, that would be good but I'm not sure if we can or if the admins will do it.

We'd have to ban Jeff for spam then. :D

Nah seriously, this sounds like a good idea. Maybe it is worth a crack.

I'm game for any of the options. I'll be posting once a week and am keen to remain in a team. ANd keen for a few beers.

Back