Local talent

Re: Local talent

daniel sansonetti
thats the name everyone will be talking about in 4 more years mark my words
also his team mate ryan newell if he puts in the dedication

mate,
i used to go to school with daniel and he is a good kid.
i dont remember him being a good cricketer ?

for his school he doesnt get a go.
his no fast so he doesnt get looked at best new ball bowler i have seen knows how to swing both ways and bowls in the corridor of uncertainty

Keep guessing;309644 said:
kid called anthony domini, i versed him last year and he had an average of 326

absolute freak.. can bat and can bowl very well.. great bloke as well.. cant wait to see where his cricket ends up bcoz it could be interesting

anonymous;311968 said:
absolute freak.. can bat and can bowl very well.. great bloke as well.. cant wait to see where his cricket ends up bcoz it could be interesting

hahaha
if he was an absolute freak he wouldve made the under 14s falcons as a bottom ager?
tell us, why didnt YOU make it?

Keep guessing;313736 said:
its fair to say that joel is one of the most uncoest kids goin round!

yeah man, i know i am, everyone knows it. I don't see how it makes me any worse a cricketer. Also, it has nothing to do with the fact that Anthony Domini is not a freak, far from it in fact.

the_socialite;313908 said:
yeah man, i know i am, everyone knows it. I don't see how it makes me any worse a cricketer. Also, it has nothing to do with the fact that Anthony Domini is not a freak, far from it in fact.

uve seen the kid bat once, and he got the worst decision ever!

Yeah, I know it was a s*it decision, but he would've murdered us before the decision if he were a freak, I don't know, maybe my definition of freak differs slightly from yours.

Back