Local talent

Re: Local talent

you dropkick 14 year olds have no idea and im ashamed to be linked as a diamond creek cricketer with this mr.cricket knob.

joel is a good cricketer i dont care how he looks. he performs and has probably played a higher standard than most of you.

anthony domini this so called freak would be playing north east or northern if he was as good as you are telling me he is. but he isnt, so therefore he is not a freak.

freaks are kids who you go into a game worried that you have to bowl to them, or face them. not a kid on bigcricket who's mates think it is funny to talk him up.

fmr_13;314032 said:
anthony domini this so called freak would be playing north east or northern if he was as good as you are telling me he is. but he isnt, so therefore he is not a freak.

freaks are kids who you go into a game worried that you have to bowl to them, or face them. not a kid on bigcricket who's mates think it is funny to talk him up.

My point exactly, well summed up fergie.

look boys
domini got a bad decision
but he isint a freak

he is a good player but not a freak

the word freak is used to much these days in cricket
he is good

and leave joel alone, even though he might be a tad unco he's still probably better cricket players than you all

ah!
this kid is onto something.

sick of all the jargheads who think it is humorous to talk up people when they are really not that great.

fmr_13;314038 said:
ah!
this kid is onto something.

sick of all the jargheads who think it is humorous to talk up people when they are really not that great.

the problem is that these guys cant play cricket and they haven't played good quality cricket

so they think that domini's a freak but if they could play with people in falcons or representative teams then they might realize he isn't that good compare to alot of people out there

fergie boy its me.
dont be angry.
ill tell u who it is, when i see u in person next.
k pal.
but lets face it its a very very very unco action, i never said it wsnt useful tho.

mr cricket;314048 said:
fergie boy its me.
dont be angry.
k pal.
but lets face it its a very very very unco action, i never said it wsnt useful tho.

yeh mad as. i am keen to see who you are.

let's just cut the crap and be honest with ourselves here.

step outside of the diamond valley, play in a state championship side and you will see real freaks. not someone who beats up on bowlers who struggle to hit the pitch 6 times in a row.

mr cricket;314048 said:
fergie boy its me.
dont be angry.
k pal.

he's the best bowler for preston so his action obviously works

Back