I am having some trouble loging in on my lap top. I can log in, I get the welcome screen where it says welcome diamond joe quimby, but then it returns to the you are not logged in page. I am not entering the password wrong, because I can see the welcome message, and I do not see the messsage saying I have entered info wrong and only have X number of times to correct it before it is temporarily locked. I tried clearing cookies, but it seems to continue

Re: Log in help Big Cricket

Diamond Joe Quimby;202756 said:
I am having some trouble loging in on my lap top. I can log in, I get the welcome screen where it says welcome diamond joe quimby, but then it returns to the you are not logged in page. I am not entering the password wrong, because I can see the welcome message, and I do not see the messsage saying I have entered info wrong and only have X number of times to correct it before it is temporarily locked. I tried clearing cookies, but it seems to continue

Tools > internet tools > clear cookies > yes Also try clearing your cache and then close the browser.

Back