Louis Left arm bowling blog ! :)

Re: Louis Left arm bowling blog ! :)

Day 16 - First net sesion 12-1 bowled decent line and length with an old ball gt a few edges second net sesion 2-3 possibly the best indoor ive ever bowled over 8 ppl bowled a fair few edges and my pace was quick and swinging got given a new ball and told to steam in so i obliged :p x

Day 18- Gym sesion did alot on the chess press as my chest is rubbish i find this machine realy hard though !

Day 19- Went down to lancs and did some work on the runnup i have now sorted the jumping off the wrong foot thing out and am running in very straight but ive had to add more hangtime which i dont realy like at the moment ill just bear with it and see how it feels also been working on different slower balls and am finding the back off the hand slower very hand and also the thumb off version will work on during the next to weeks as the nets are going up and have two weeks off :p :) :) :)

Day 20 - Gym sesion did a fair bit off work on the legs today and again alot on the chess press

Day 22 - Lancs training did work on attacking the crease with venom and folowing through all the way to maxermise pace was good cause my coach didnt turn up so had a bowl at a good batsmen and got some help off his coach which proved realy benefitial to hear another opinion got the batsmen playing and missing a bit and grilled him so wasnt to bad :p

Day 24- Cricket season is finaly here moved to the outdoor nets but all the things ive been working to try and eliminate in my game came back i fell into old habbits but im going to try hard to stop doing this ! Bowled num 3 batsmen 2 times got the opener edged a few times and yorked the tail out was decent but am not happy about the way i ran in (not good ) !

Dat 25- bowled quite well run up was alot better but finding it hard to disgise my slower ball atm

I'm supposed to be training and getting my fitness up ready for the new season but still can't be asked yet. Where's that cup of tea and digestive biscuits.........

Day 26- Ahhhh injured myself hurt me quads so going to rest them tomorow and i felt sick first net off the season bowled for over 4 hours im glad i did a bit of pre season work first game this sunday !

Day 27 - Cant bowl cant run ahhhhhh not good ima post on the fitness page ! right quads gone :(

day 29 - Am out for a week have to do alot of stretches and stuff hoping to be ok by weds

Day 37- first game off the season 1-33 off 11 overs bowled ok pace was good but had 4 edges put down a catch at mid off droped and atleast 2 good lbw calls so could have been alot better

Second game off the season opened the bowling Dismissed the opener with a beauty lol swung then hit the seam and veered off and hit the top of off at good pace finished with figures off 1-4 off 5 with 4 maidens but im bowling very economicaly and most batsmen cant hit me but im not taking many wickets any ideas ? x

Back