LPCC Committee Change

lpccwatcher

LPCC Committee Change

Rumour (now confirmed) that the President was not reappointed at the AGM
....................................... something to do with the big burger?????

Re: LPCC Committee Change

lpccwatcher;400058 said:
Rumour (now confirmed) that the President was not reappointed at the AGM
....................................... something to do with the big burger?????

No more Wobble?

Research had it`s AGM last night incorporating the Eltham College membership. Good attendance with 19 faces on the committee from both clubs. Good result:D

brutal;400225 said:
No more Wobble?

Research had it`s AGM last night incorporating the Eltham College membership. Good attendance with 19 faces on the committee from both clubs. Good result:D

Correct - wobble gone, shocked and not aware of this challenge. Disappointed with how this happened. Feel he deserves better after all he has done and I am not alone i this

lpccwatcher;400228 said:
Correct - wobble gone, shocked and not aware of this challenge. Disappointed with how this happened. Feel he deserves better after all he has done and I am not alone i this

Contested elections at suburban clubs are never pretty.

100% BULL;400241 said:
Contested elections at suburban clubs are never pretty.

C'mon, someone was there - what happened to a bloke after son may years of good service.
He did help rebuild the club remember (or do we forget that now they are OK?? Financially sound, $150-200k grant to be spent on a new training facility 23 teams. Sounds from afar all is going reasonably well
.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fair call. Does any one know what the problem was? I thought the club was traveling reasonably well. Sure, they would have been unhappy still being in Money shield but that is surely not the President's fault!

five80;400299 said:
Fair call. Does any one know what the problem was? I thought the club was traveling reasonably well. Sure, they would have been unhappy still being in Money shield but that is surely not the President's fault!

Agree, don't think the Ex Pres played higher than H Grade developing some juniors. Latest talk that there is already a split within the new committee. This could undo all the hard work done rebuilding the club

lpccwatcher;400326 said:
Agree, don't think the Ex Pres played higher than H Grade developing some juniors. Latest talk that there is already a split within the new committee. This could undo all the hard work done rebuilding the club

does this mean that 'The Big Cheese' will also be eaten up ?

lpccwatcher;400228 said:

I have alot of time for Wobble! Along with Gyro and others, did a power of work to get the club back on it`s feet. Unseen challenges should not occur, it`s local sport after all! As part of the football club, we have had a very good relationship with the guys and hope everything works out ok!!

Very shocked and upset to hear about a much respected bloke being treated in such a way. Has worked miracles at LP, a club which he poured his heart and soul into and brought back from the brink of extinction. The comp needs more people with the work ethic of Wobble but unfortunately incidents like these simply turn people off becoming involved.

Anyone have any info on what actually happened? I know nothing about Dave Delaney. What's the feeling from within the club?

five80;400510 said:
Anyone have any info on what actually happened? I know nothing about Dave Delaney. What's the feeling from within the club?

The Secretary's husband. There was a Committee meeting scheduled for last night...................................... Don't know what happened

lpccwatcher;400549 said:
The Secretary's husband. There was a Committee meeting scheduled for last night...................................... Don't know what happened

Has anyone heard how the Wobble thing is, is it all sorted???

LEGCUTTER;404206 said:
That`s great mate and so he should be, but what has transpired to get him back in the chair, was it bloodless?

From what I heard the bloke that orchestrated the whole thing eventually get fairly elected only to find the no one would joined his committee, he then stood down. Can anyone confirm this?

100% BULL;404218 said:
From what I heard the bloke that orchestrated the whole thing eventually get fairly elected only to find the no one would joined his committee, he then stood down. Can anyone confirm this?

Not exactly correct.

LPCC are more than happy to put this behind them and move on, both Wobble and Dave are on the committee this season and going in the same direction.

wrongun;404239 said:
Not exactly correct.

LPCC are more than happy to put this behind them and move on, both Wobble and Dave are on the committee this season and going in the same direction.

Sounds like this Dave bloke was a bit naive and has been put back in his rightful place thank you very much! Wobble is one of the most hard working and respected people in the DVCA, good luck to him and his committee as he has been a tireless worker over a long period, the Mash dynasty lives on:)

Back