Madrid Magic Team Thread

Re: Madrid Magic Team Thread

it seems i was too late i was gonna suggest becoming a pure allrounder or bowling allrounder if i continue to screw up but t seems we already have 3 :O

Time to fire up boys and bring the points home!!! No one in our path will stop us once all guns start blazing.

GO THE MAGIC

Good posting boys, keep it going. The more you post the more likely you are to get a game for the test!

Time to fire up boys and bring the points home!!! No one in our path will stop us once all guns start blazing.

GO THE MAGIC

Mousey;332186 said:
Good posting boys, keep it going. The more you post the more likely you are to get a game for the test!

Agreed, very impressed with the new boys and their posting. We have probably the best off field side, and we know it:p

We're about to have the best on field side too, with Mousey and The Wizz taking 4 each every match, with Tristo and Diablo being capable, and our star all rounders keeping it tight and being capable.

With the bat, We're still waiting for Edge to show his talent, but Doggies and Quinz are class acts. The goo should prove to be another big scorer.

Our All rounder brigade is pure class, every single one is awesome.

Can't see how we won't win the premiership.

breeno;332217 said:
Agreed, very impressed with the new boys and their posting. We have probably the best off field side, and we know it:p

We're about to have the best on field side too, with Mousey and The Wizz taking 4 each every match, with Tristo and Diablo being capable, and our star all rounders keeping it tight and being capable.

With the bat, We're still waiting for Edge to show his talent, but Doggies and Quinz are class acts. The goo should prove to be another big scorer.

I can, you have to play against the Wizards twice a year.

Mousey;332186 said:

fmr_13;332836 said:

If you look back on last years stats, the Wizards have become our bunnys. We gave them a fair old hiding in both forms of the game...Cant see why that will change this season. Cant see any team standing up to the demolition and carnage The Great Wizz is about to hand out.

breeno;332217 said:

fmr_13;332836 said:

If you look back on last years stats, the Wizards have become our bunnys. We gave them a fair old hiding in both forms of the game...Cant see why that will change this season. Cant see any team standing up to the demolition and carnage The Great Wizz is about to hand out.

The Wizz;333560 said:

We are undergoing a rebuilding phase, dont worry about us ;)

Diablo, you might be up for a rest in the coming test. Just letting you know. Your not dropped, only rested.

The Wizz;333560 said:

We are undergoing a rebuilding phase, dont worry about us ;)

Diablo, you might be up for a rest in the coming test. Just letting you know. Your not dropped, only rested.

breeno;333654 said:
Thought you were a cast away for a while there. Whats happenin?

Well i've had a few serious personal issues to deal with man.

Unfortunately I found out a couple of days ago my 34yo sister is dying of cancer among other things, so I ain't been feeling the best.

I don't wanna lose my place in the team though, so I still want to make sure i'm putting my hand up for the real stuff. Alas, life still has to go on :(

Back