Madrid Magic Team Thread

Re: Madrid Magic Team Thread

Games have been simmed. It took me ****ing long because my OD sim is screwing up, but I've done it. Games are 40 overs long, 8 overs per bowler.

The Sensational's come into this series as underdogs due to their weak batting line up. They do have a very strong bowling attack, but will it be enough? The ET's batting line up is very good but their bowling line-up lacks depth. The first game begins in 5 minutes. See the carnival thread.

Lets give a kickass welcome to DY13, hes a pure bat. I expect to see him destroying attacks after the break.

It was mainly the fact you picked just one pure bowler and the mouse players have worse stats than the "real" players.

Hey DY If I can be bothered ill sub you with one of S2F's muck around comp teams palyers.

Lets give a kickass welcome to DY13, hes a pure bat. I expect to see him destroying attacks after the break.

Hey DY If I can be bothered ill sub you with one of S2F's muck around comp teams palyers.

Very good competition.

It's such a shame that it has stagnated, hopefully Jolldo is okay (haven't seen him on BF either) and hope that the competition gets up and running very soon.

Dirk Kuyt;339370 said:
Very good competition.

It's such a shame that it has stagnated, hopefully Jolldo is okay (haven't seen him on BF either) and hope that the competition gets up and running very soon.

Didnt see that coming.

I thought you werent coming back?

Very good competition.

Dirk Kuyt;339370 said:
Very good competition.

Didnt see that coming.

I thought you werent coming back?

Thanks guys. It's good to be back.

Sucks that the comp has stagnated though. Hopefully things pick up soon.

Thanks guys. It's good to be back.

Sucks that the comp has stagnated though. Hopefully things pick up soon.

breeno;339540 said:

Well the doc had me resting up (meaning i couldn't post:p) and i had enough of it, my work rate is going to lift at training and im going to come back stronger than ever!!

mid wicket;339545 said:
Well the doc had me resting up (meaning i couldn't post:p) and i had enough of it, my work rate is going to lift at training and im going to come back stronger than ever!!

Damn right you will.

Back