MAKE IT FUNNY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you had any sense then you could've used a name like 1969... but using 69er is hilarious, but it doe's suit you with all the idiotic things you say.

[/QUOTE]
Now it's time for my say!
If anyone has been posting rubbish then it's you 69er because you have removed your true age, which was set at 48 up until recently, I see you've removed it to back up your 'born in 1969' rubbish!
i haven't been here long but I know one thing, and that's Richie and Mal are 2 friendly members who like cricket and quizzes, most forums have other topics, it's a good way to mingle and make friends, so either be friendly and join in with us as you recently did, or back off and leave my friends alone. 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Jessica never have I said my age is 48, I truly cannot remember ever posting that. I was born in 1969, Birthday actually in 4 weeks, 51! Appreciate that I am in no way trying to remove your "fun" I want it compressed to just one thread. I actually do respect you and I know what it is like to be in lock-down like yourself and it is a release, but attack me, I will bite back.

This is a cricket web site Jessica, remember that, not a trivia site. And many of us have been here for many years, none of you have been here that long. Be respectful. I am using another name as regardless of what Mel says, I am known on this site by children, and I don't want them seeing myself engaged in spiteful arguments.

Of course you are trying to ruin the fun we're having with these quizzes by constantly moaning... doesn't matter how long someone has been on this site, were are all members & that's what counts.

Chief will move these images to a membership based on age thread. No offense meant 69er. Was not aware children frequented the site. Thanks for informing me. You like me shares a passion for Aussie cricket..specially grass roots.

This was meant as an olive branch. You have chosen to ignore it. Jessica has now invited you to join us. If you choose not to then best you stay on your Vic club cricket site and leave us be. I may be posting alone at the moment but there are plans to recruit more BigCricket members. Hope to hell none are spoilers like you. and btw Chief has allowed us to continue playing the games as 99.94 appears to be for non cricket posting. I did ask him to put the various games all on the one thread tho.

Last edited:
Jessica never have I said my age is 48, I truly cannot remember ever posting that. I was born in 1969, Birthday actually in 4 weeks, 51! Appreciate that I am in no way trying to remove your "fun" I want it compressed to just one thread. I actually do respect you and I know what it is like to be in lock-down like yourself and it is a release, but attack me, I will bite back.

This is a cricket web site Jessica, remember that, not a trivia site. And many of us have been here for many years, none of you have been here that long. Be respectful. I am using another name as regardless of what Mel says, I am known on this site by children, and I don't want them seeing myself engaged in spiteful arguments.
I saw your age as 48, you've been exposed as a fibber by me!
I can bite back too, but you're not worth it, I suggest you troll elsewhere, oh and BTW I was tipped off about you being a troll, but it wasn't by Richie or Mal, so maybe you should look at who your friends are. 👏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back