Mash Shield 2017/18

Does anyone actually know the number of clubs that have the new decks already installed? Is it more than half the clubs yet?

I can tell you that Thomastown United have a new deck, only cos I'm playing on the #2 ground this week, which is still the old stuff.

Early contenders ? Hb / ph clear stand outs for mine

Greensborough are close behind, but their bowling attack looks weak if Cunningham doesn't get wickets. Will be out of HB and PH for the final, just remains to be seen if they have enough firepower to match it in MS. I dare say the winner of this final will have to recruit or splash some cash on an import or two to remain competitive.

Thomo won game, SM put in protest.
Thomo bowler bowled 9 overs apparently, Captains on report, books were confiscated.
Looks to be all sorted today though going by Mycricket.

If your club doesn't have their own scorer. It's not on the scorers to say a word. The captain and bowler are at total fault here.

it’s actually got it in the DVCA rule book that the scorers have to let umpires/captains know about bowling limits being reached. Section S18/8 (Bowling Restrictions).

it’s actually got it in the DVCA rule book that the scorers have to let umpires/captains know about bowling limits being reached. Section S18/8 (Bowling Restrictions).

If you read what I wrote: "if your club doesn't have their own scorer...."

It's actually also in the rule book S3 that each club will provide a scorer.

Back