Medal time gca div1

Re: Medal time gca div1

Both Morgan and Yelland have had bumper years, they have been forgotten about they have polled in lot of games i reckon...

MMM;331750 said:
Both Morgan and Yelland have had bumper years, they have been forgotten about they have polled in lot of games i reckon...

Yeah, but both of them will have a lot of teammates taking votes off them. Yelland - Peterson has also had a great year, Morgan - Hodgy and Fanning

Bambury has won most of Lara's games of his own bat, Talarico has been the standout with bat and ball for west, and you can't say Hornet can;t win, when he takes wickets and has made a heap of runs again

Just a though with Talarico and Haunstien, they have taken wickets and runs in the same game i reckon. Just saying its not as clear cut, Morgan and Yelland had great starts.

Hauenstein over Bambury with Morgan in 3rd.

What about Div 2? I think Booley could be a surprise winner over Illingworth.

Renny24 said:
What about Div 2? I think Booley could be a surprise winner over Illingworth.

Renny, I think you've got the two most likely there. I don't think it would be much of a surprise if Booley won - shedloads of wickets and absolutely no-one else from Bell Park to take votes away.

For a bit of fun, how about if Levi Cameron somehow won. Worth the price of admission to the GCA presentation night alone!

Look here;331795 said:
Renny, I think you've got the two most likely there. I don't think it would be much of a surprise if Booley won - shedloads of wickets and absolutely no-one else from Bell Park to take votes away.

For a bit of fun, how about if Levi Cameron somehow won. Worth the price of admission to the GCA presentation night alone!
y
ya cant win with an average of 28 in a lowly ranked side. but take 50 wickets at an average of 10 and ya might get up (booley)

Babies Arm;332484 said:
1. Bambury
2. Hornet
3. Talarico
4. Morgon/Yelland
that must be hard for u to say big fella.... as we all no it.. bamburys a thief

i dont want him to come in the top 10 let alone win the thing.. and im tipping jaca would be thinkin the same

I Bowl Meat Pies;332616 said:
that must be hard for u to say big fella.... as we all no it.. bamburys a thief

i dont want him to come in the top 10 let alone win the thing.. and im tipping jaca would be thinkin the same

did i miss something?

Back