coast to coast

Melbourne Grammar Captain Announced

MGS voted yesterday at lunch

Co. captains: Louis Cameron
James Bett

Vice Captains: Tom Morris
Nick Voyage

Re: Melbourne Grammar Captain Announced

Boarding life must be especially hectic this week queafy, if you have this much time on your hands

coast to coast;233491 said:
MGS voted yesterday at lunch

Co. captains: Louis Cameron
James Bett

Vice Captains: Tom Morris
Nick Voyage

don't see me complaining. well done on your captaincy buddy love. richly deserved...

i could barely believe it when i heard the news.....after all these years of slaving under Voyage and Morris..I finially have control and i will rule this team with an iron fist

BuddyLove;235340 said:
i could barely believe it when i heard the news.....after all these years of slaving under Voyage and Morris..I finially have control and i will rule this team with an iron fist

I thought you went to Carey

James bett is the most overated player in the APS he bowls butt fudge he is nothing compared to likes of haileyburys benny matters and jackson coleman bett will no win melbourne a premiership Jarryd ' The Wiz ' Williamson on the other hand is quiet the skippa he leads by example. Good luck bett in getting out benny matters and jackson coleman technically james bett owes jacko coleman a slurpee its on the grape vine

The Import;236880 said:
James bett is the most overated player in the APS he bowls butt fudge he is nothing compared to likes of haileyburys benny matters and jackson coleman bett will no win melbourne a premiership Jarryd ' The Wiz ' Williamson on the other hand is quiet the skippa he leads by example. Good luck bett in getting out benny matters and jackson coleman technically james bett owes jacko coleman a slurpee its on the grape vine

Couldn't agree more. Also, he has been made SOLE captain this year, not co captain as previously reported, so MGS could be in for a long year. Looking forward to Haileyburys domination

TheStraighter1;268323 said:
Is Dennis Grace (coach) well liked at Haileybury?

He is a general good guy, with a fondness for carressing half-volleys into his players during fielding practice.

hailebury is so full of shit u guys are gonna battle so much this year look out for scotch and grammar

well done bettsy godo effort

Back