Mid-Season Trade Window OPEN

W

Wilbix

Mid-Season Trade Window OPEN

It has flown somewhat under the radar with the beginning of the TwentyFive25 tournament, but we are also currently in the mid-season trade window. Any teams that wish to make trades are free to do so at this point, and should do it publicly in this thread.

All trades will be processed at 23:59 pm GMT the day it is confirmed by the teams, and players will switch teams immediately at that point. That is to say, a player could play in the tournament for you on Tuesday, and then on a different team on Wednesday after the trade is made.

Not sure if there is any interest in making trades, but just so we all know the window is open, and will close at 23:59 GMT on Sunday.

Re: Mid-Season Trade Window OPEN

Any teams interested in any figjammers, PM Me. Although i'm not going o be duped, I'm going to get their full value.

I want to be traded, i asked to elave the maggies at the end of the last season and it didnt happen, so hopefully this time i can get my wish.

catcozmo;130902 said:
I want to be traded, i asked to elave the maggies at the end of the last season and it didnt happen, so hopefully this time i can get my wish.

I'm Interested. Would you care to change to a batter ? We have 4/5 posting bowlers but only 5 posting batsmen. What would the magpies like in exchange.

re not too fused to change to a batsmen, wouldnt mind trying an allrounder status.

Younginator;130904 said:
I'm Interested. Would you care to change to a batter ? We have 4/5 posting bowlers but only 5 posting batsmen. What would the magpies like in exchange.

We'd need a replacement fast bowler.

Doesn't matter who as we'll look after any coaching that's necessary.

Done Deal. Catcozmo For Sportzchick.

catcozmo;131470 said:
so im now jamming with the fig boys???

What would you like to be Cat ? A Batting All-rounder would be good, Reverting Weapons back to a pure bowler. Dropping a batsmen.

catcozmo;131470 said:
so im now jamming with the fig boys???

What would you like to be Cat ? A Batting All-rounder would be good, Reverting Weapons back to a pure bowler. Dropping a batsmen. Either that or a straight batter for batter swap in the team (Bushy For You)

happy with batting allrounder, prob prefer pure allrounder, but batting doesnt bother me at all.

Bout time we got rid of that hack Catcozmo, wasted oxygen ;)

now i can handle the waste of oxygen comment and the attacks at my ability.
but suggesting im not much of a drinker is just plain wrong.

Therbs;133409 said:
Wasn't much of a drinker either.

You'll be overjoyed to learn then that I'm not a drinker at all.:)

Back