Missing Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

boncer34

Missing Posts

It appears I'm not credited with 16 posts in my post count. Would be very pleasent to be credited with them.:):D:p

Re: Missing Posts

boncer34;226827 said:
It appears I'm not credited with 16 posts in my post count. Would be very pleasent to be credited with them.:):D:p
Troll whinging about post counts. There's more to forums than the post count function boncer.

The 16 missing posts are from when the fantasy board didn't count towards post counts. If you want a bigger post count, you should post more often. ;)

tiananmen-square-hero.jpg

I will fight for my rights.;)

boncer34;226972 said:
tiananmen-square-hero.jpg

I will fight for my rights.;)
If you continue posting these sorts of posts you will be noted as a troll.

Just join in with the fun and don't worry about post counts.

Chatting with admins about this isn't going to get you anywhere when you need to be in posting for the magic.

pidgeon fan;227135 said:
If you continue posting these sorts of posts you will be noted as a troll.
LJ and Guru already know about me. Hell LJ probably expects this sort of thing and I know Guru does. Move along sweetheart.

boncer34;227303 said:
LJ and Guru already know about me. Hell LJ probably expects this sort of thing and I know Guru does. Move along sweetheart.
No I am not going to move along. You are going to do that because you are the one who is arguing with admins over your damn post count. Grow up mate.

Have you noticed though that they dont appear to have an issue with it? LJ hasn't posted since his first one and Guru and Huss aren't even bothering. The only one still carrying on with it is..... you.

boncer34;227557 said:
Have you noticed though that they dont appear to have an issue with it? LJ hasn't posted since his first one and Guru and Huss aren't even bothering. The only one still carrying on with it is..... you.
So are you. FFS grow up dipstick before I get you banned.

No more petty arguing. Boncer's post count won't be changed as different rules applied back when the previous posts were made.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back