Money Reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Money Reserve

Eye of the tiger;331680 said:
Just wondering whats happening re final four I thought the franks squeezed in however looking at the fixture they have the collegians playing Thomo?

as at 11.40am, both the ladder & fixture on mycricket, and the info on the DVCA website has the Franks in "Eye".

Eye of the tiger;331766 said:
Must of been a hiccup when first put on.

Thanks Beenaround

No worries "Eye".
There has been a few little "glitches" concerning the fixtures for the finals so far, but I think they have it all sorted now.

Best of luck on the week-end mate.

Probably the best 2 teams are through, but I definately did'nt expect The Franks, and ESPECIALLY NEW to fall over the way they did.
Best of luck to both teams next week.

beenaround;334481 said:
Probably the best 2 teams are through, but I definately did'nt expect The Franks, and ESPECIALLY NEW to fall over the way they did.
Best of luck to both teams next week.

Not being biased i think we are probaly better then Mill Park they were greatly helped by their ones players. But they were better on the days so good luck to them

No Good at cricket;334528 said:
Not being biased i think we are probaly better then Mill Park they were greatly helped by their ones players. But they were better on the days so good luck to them

Well not being biased myself, but the last two weeks have suggested that we are probably even (even leaning towards us).

And the fact you say 1's players helped us, sure Robbies innings of 108 suggested we may of had help, the blokes that were dropped down due to them playing a majority of games in these grades. You therefore can't classify them as being 1's in the season. Does 1 game classify you as a 1's player?

BTW, the 3 other good performances were made by blokes who have played in the 2's all year.

FieldingAllrounder;334614 said:
Well not being biased myself, but the last two weeks have suggested that we are probably even (even leaning towards us).

And the fact you say 1's players helped us, sure Robbies innings of 108 suggested we may of had help, the blokes that were dropped down due to them playing a majority of games in these grades. You therefore can't classify them as being 1's in the season. Does 1 game classify you as a 1's player?

BTW, the 3 other good performances were made by blokes who have played in the 2's all year.
Kirkovski should have been out first ball, absolutely plumb

Dizz, stop with the sour grapes mate, you were clearly beaten by the better side over the two days. Mill Park had every right of dropping players down from their 1XI who had played enough games to qualify. Honestly what lost you guys the match was that you took in a host of underperforming batsmen (such as yourself), and only three bowlers which meant that you had to bowl them out in less than 50-60 overs to have any chance. Best of luck to the Mill Park boys next week, you earnt your spot fair and square.

Wanderer;334629 said:
Dizz, stop with the sour grapes mate, you were clearly beaten by the better side over the two days. Mill Park had every right of dropping players down from their 1XI who had played enough games to qualify. Honestly what lost you guys the match was that you took in a host of underperforming batsmen (such as yourself), and only three bowlers which meant that you had to bowl them out in less than 50-60 overs to have any chance. Best of luck to the Mill Park boys next week, you earnt your spot fair and square.

Interesting, i have already conceded defeat if you read previous posts ?????
The under performing batsmen i would say would be me, havent made many runs this year, not sure who else you are thinking of ????
I don't realli have a say in selection we had Cisek who only bowled 7 of his 16 overs ?????? so we didn't realli need another bowler.
Ill say it again well done to Mill Park and good luck but my money is on Thomastown to win

Does sound like sour grapes as I am sure you guys would of done the same thing if you were in the same position. You blokes carrying on like pork chops saying the wicket was a road however we bowled you out for less than you scored at findon. Good teams have bad games thats what happened to us in the last round, you blokes were just making up the numbers. I believe you guys lost the game when big Rigg shoulded arms to a stunning delivery from Saif all hopes went out the window.

Looking forward to a great challenge this week against Thommo I am sure whoever wins will deserve it as I think it is going to be a great game.

Eye of the tiger;335246 said:
Does sound like sour grapes as I am sure you guys would of done the same thing if you were in the same position. You blokes carrying on like pork chops saying the wicket was a road however we bowled you out for less than you scored at findon. Good teams have bad games thats what happened to us in the last round, you blokes were just making up the numbers. I believe you guys lost the game when big Rigg shoulded arms to a stunning delivery from Saif all hopes went out the window.

Looking forward to a great challenge this week against Thommo I am sure whoever wins will deserve it as I think it is going to be a great game.

I would agree with this statement.

Appears to be exactly what happened to North Eltham in the Semi...

Were clearly the second best side all year and deserve to be playing off against the mighty Thomastown in the GF

Eye of the tiger;335246 said:

Mill Park's semi-final victory was apparently aided drastically by them only having to remove 6 of the Wanderers batsmen legitimately, with 4 key wickets falling to "dubious" decisions. Such is life though.

My tip for the Grand Final is for Thomastown United to easy account for Mill Park.

The ACFC;336305 said:
Mill Park's semi-final victory was apparently aided drastically by them only having to remove 6 of the Wanderers batsmen legitimately, with 4 key wickets falling to "dubious" decisions. Such is life though.

My tip for the Grand Final is for Thomastown United to easy account for Mill Park.

Agree with you there ACFC LOL i no wat that stands for.
Thomastown in a big blow out.
pity i wont be there to watch ill be at the Money Shield watchin the Wanderer :D

The ACFC;336305 said:

Just face it mate you got smashed by a much better team!! Crying about it is not going to change anything. Mill Park will win easy!!:eek:

The Wizz;336678 said:
The ACFC;336305 said:

Just face it mate you got smashed by a much better team!! Crying about it is not going to change anything. Mill Park will win easy!!:eek:

if u saw the decisions you may say different

The Wizz;337590 said:
No I would being saying the same thing you got pumped by a better team, good decisions bad decisions thats cricket!! Get over it.

So that'd explain you blokes having a cry over Aussie's LBW in MS which put us into finals?

NEWCC (L);337602 said:
So that'd explain you blokes having a cry over Aussie's LBW in MS which put us into finals?

Which game are we talking about Ryan??:confused: I thought this was the Money Reserve thread am I right or wrong??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back