Money Shield 18/19

Well if they come back down, the first thing you’ll be doing ‘Easy’ is not going up to the stumps when your captain asks you not to.
I Love the way one week you say ben is a match winner the next week he is over paid and an average player you’re losing your mind in your old age and as for the keeping up to the stumps had the captain and coaching staffs backing all year unfortunately it didn’t go my way in the biggest game of the year and dropped the match winner that scored 80 odd,nothing to worry about maybe you should pop down and help a few of the boys out again,ill jump back on the horse and go again

I Love the way one week you say ben is a match winner the next week he is over paid and an average player you’re losing your mind in your old age and as for the keeping up to the stumps had the captain and coaching staffs backing all year unfortunately it didn’t go my way in the biggest game of the year and dropped the match winner that scored 80 odd,nothing to worry about maybe you should pop down and help a few of the boys out again,ill jump back on the horse and go again

Back you to the hilt here mate.

Hey Brick Hands Magee, whens the next coffee club catch up? Asking for a mate!!

Y
They've been on the verge since they got relegated 10 years ago. 3 x runners-up, 3 x semi-finalist.

It's almost as if the players want to stay down in Money Shield, where they can get some of that $58,000 in incentives and match payments.
yeah the players love losing finals just to stay in money shield you nob head

Alright mate fair enough I must be that far off the mark lmfao,on a side note you might need to sit down with a few of the old heads at lower over a coffee and ask where that 58k rubbish has come from because it’s pure garbage....

The scorer from Lower told someone from a rival club that this was the situation, I’ve heard from some good sources that it’s pretty on the mark. He only told him because he was dirty his sons weren’t in on the cut while other players were getting their wallets filled. Might not be the magic 58k but it wasn’t far off. Read between the lines as to who the source is and make of it what you will

Poor Ben... deserves so much more than $250 a game :(
Maybe back to Hursty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back