MONEY SHIELD 2022/23

Looking at Mont, they would go well in BS. Covered the loss of RS well, in Crooks (NEW, Banyule), Kulikowski (Lower, Epping), Steele (LS), Bennett (Epping) and Maddox (Lower Plenty)

A handy 10 points for BU against Lalor this week.
Can't see Mont chasing Elthams 246 this weekend.
Bundoora to snap up 10 points as well against Mernda.
Plenty to get out jail and chase down down the required 16, not much batting left though it could get interesting.

Lower Eltham lose 3 points for playing a covid positive player. You dont need to isolate anymore and under what rule did they apply the penalty? Apparently spirit of cricket was the reason given. Watch this space as Lower will be taking further.

Lower Eltham lose 3 points for playing a covid positive player. You dont need to isolate anymore and under what rule did they apply the penalty? Apparently spirit of cricket was the reason given. Watch this space as Lower will be taking further.
I know a club didn’t allow a batsmen to continuing batting from the previous week due to him contracting Covid during the week. Possibly cost them the game.

may need to consider Covid subs?

I know a club didn’t allow a batsmen to continuing batting from the previous week due to him contracting Covid during the week. Possibly cost them the game.

may need to consider Covid subs?
I think that would be open to exploiting so couldn't agree to that. You would need proof of a positive test etc. My point is that DVCA have applied a penalty to a club and the rule doesn't exist. They have just simply made it up. What is wrong with " All DVCA clubs you cannot play a positive player"? Otherwise a penalty will apply.

Even the international players are allowed to play even though they test positive these days. How does the DVCA know he was positive? You'd be stupid to believe that there hasn't been anyone play with covid, there's a lot of players and not everyone gets symptoms.

More stupid rules......

Back