MONEY SHIELD 23/24

Who will win Money Shield this season?

• Total voters
I know it's not the right forum but it's already affecting our comp with the camrea player joining LE and he might not be the only one, what the bloody hell is going on over in jika?? Camrea played the first two and a half games and now have folded and there's a bye in the top flight over there???
And here it is already camera skip blair Dawson slots straight into Rosebank ones

And here it is already camera skip blair Dawson slots straight into Rosebank ones
Good luck to them because they are going to find it bloody tough recruiting DVCA players in the seasons to come for two reasons.

a) Generally blokes playing for your traditional clubs are more loyal. And when blokes move it’s more or less to play with someone they have a relationship with.

B) their reputation on and off field in a very short space of time isn’t winning many fans

so let them pick the carcass of what little talent that is still playing in that comp

From what I saw from Lower Eltham on the weekend.
they will be there at the end of the season.
the new recruits are having an immediate impact

Heard whisper Lower Eltham Picked up a South African spinner. “C.Bettiol” is his name. took “Alice” for her regular walk and was astounded at the turn he was able to get off Lowers wicket. I felt like I had taken a Time Machine back
And was watching a young Shane Warne. Will be in the firsts after a few required training sessions

From what I saw from Lower Eltham on the weekend.
they will be there at the end of the season.
the new recruits are having an immediate impact
Hearing Camrea won in court yesterday and will be back playing next week in the NMCA. Players returning - big loss for Rosebank losing Dawson and lower eltham losing muthawidge and Pottabathini

Hearing Camrea won in court yesterday and will be back playing next week in the NMCA. Players returning - big loss for Rosebank losing Dawson and lower eltham losing muthawidge and Pottabathini
Big loss if that is the case.
Would the club need to give a clearance?
Can always not grant the clearance.

Ladder for Money Shield not complete as scores for Lower E and Bundoora U in R6 not completed. Does this mean the DVCA has no authorisation to change errors? New system is a shemozzle

Attachments

• IMG_0897.jpeg
    IMG_0897.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 7
What a fall from grace from Eltham, having a look at its not like they are missing a massive chunk from the list that got them to a granny last season.

Back