Mousey joins the Madrid Magic!

Re: Mousey joins the Madrid Magic!

mattshin13;291907 said:
Hey,

Nice mousey!!! LOL

Good luck to you buddy!!!

Lol, thanks mate. Good luck in finding a team. If we play against each other I'm not going out first ball like last time XD.

Welcome to the team Mousey, you already have made a big impact.

The Magic are almost dominating the off field section, With Mousey and Wizz backing up DK, Tongs and I, and with quinz and other dropping in to help occasionally, we're looking in good shape.

By the Way, pretty sure Michael Clarke's gay and only defends himself by saying "Well Im with the bingle", hes pretending, we all know it.

And we've all seen Stuart Clark on them KFC adds.

Flawed Genius;291348 said:
Don't worry Mousey, you're just lucky you're not coming up against the Nuggets in your debut - we'd make you want to quit cricket and take up badminton.

Badminton? at least say something realistic, like squash.

Also, are you FG on BigFooty too?

breeno;292297 said:
By the Way, pretty sure Michael Clarke's gay and only defends himself by saying "Well Im with the bingle", hes pretending, we all know it.

And we've all seen Stuart Clark on them KFC adds.

Michael Clarke is great, I don't care if he's gay, well I wouldn't anyways. And Bingle, well Bingle is Bingle, total babe. So if he has her I reckon he's straight, maybe just a pretty boy.

Flawed Genius;292524 said:
Yeah breeno, also FG on BF. Why do you ask

Because I see you commenting on the NM thread a lot, I havnt posted much on BF just the occasional comment, Im Breeno on that as well.

breeno;292585 said:
Because I see you commenting on the NM thread a lot, I havnt posted much on BF just the occasional comment, Im Breeno on that as well.

I'm the greatest poster on BigFooty.

None match me over there

Biggie;292652 said:
Yeah, no worries.

Have you seen some of the guys who post on BigFooty? I am the greatest over there by far.

Back