my 20/20 world 11

my 20/20 world 11

plenty of fire power here with bat and ball, i wonder what this team would make on a good pitch.

dhoni (k)
gayle b/b
pieterson b/
symonds b/b
youvrag singe b/
flintoff b/b
afridi b/b
A. morkal b/b
johnson b/b
murali b/
tait b/

Re: my 20/20 world 11

The bowling attack is a bit of a worry as all of those bowlers can get smacked often. Not bad though.

Yeah agree with Mousey, plenty of firepower with the bat, with Pieterson being the steadier.

i dont think the bowlings that bad, i was going to add bracken for tait, i dont think theres to many bowlers who dont get smacked in this game. murali is the best strike spin bowler in the world and flintoffs a very good bowler.

distributer of pain;335535 said:
i dont think the bowlings that bad, i was going to add bracken for tait, i dont think theres to many bowlers who dont get smacked in this game. murali is the best strike spin bowler in the world and flintoffs a very good bowler.

Too many strike bowlers IMO, but other than that good lineup.

Mine would be
1.C.Gayle
2.G.Smith
3.R.Ponting
4.K.Pieterson
5.Yuvraj
6.M.Dhoni
7.A.Morkel
8.M.Johnson
9.D.Vettori
10.N.Bracken
11.D.Steyn

Freakish:D

Sehwag
Gayle (vc)
Pietersen
Yuvraj
Flintoff
Symonds
A Morkel
McCullum (wk)
Vettori (c)
Bracken
Steyn

Bracken, Steyn, Morkel, Vettori, Flintoff, Symonds, Yuvraj can all bowl very well.

Also lots of big hitters. ;)

By the way Pietersen is biting the bullet and going in at no.3.

For me this is the world XI -

1. C Gayle
2. Virender Sehwag
3. G Gambhir/Brendon McCullum
4. Pietersen
5. Yuvraj Singh
6. MS Dhoni
7. Symonds/Yusuf Pathan
8. Daniel Vettori
9. M Johnson
10. D Steyn
11. Zaheer Khan

im not really up to speed on 20/20, isnt murali classed as a good 20/20 bowler, because im the only one whos put him in ?? i also nearly added warner, but ill wait until he plays a few more.

it's not about leveling. it's that vettori is a good batting option as well. and well, he can offer some assistance to MS Dhoni in captaincy or lead this side himself.

bundybullz08;335566 said:
Mine would be
1.C.Gayle
2.G.Smith
3.R.Ponting
4.K.Pieterson
5.Yuvraj
6.M.Dhoni
7.A.Morkel
8.M.Johnson
9.D.Vettori
10.N.Bracken
11.D.Steyn

Freakish:D

This side.

i see a. morkal has left an impression on us all, on a diffent note, i wonder what warner will go for in the IPL ?? im thinking its payday for him.

Back