My retirement

S

Stamislav

My retirement

Hello all,

I'd like to announce that I probably won't be playing next season. And if I do play, I won't be captaining.

Listening to complaints from ONB, mike, Bushy, etc. got old pretty quickly. And I have more important things to worry about.

mike, ollie73, or Wilbix would make a good captain, I think.

Amen.

Re: My retirement

Sad news. I think the public would like to continue to see you around here even if you aren't captain. It will be a pity if you go altogether because you are a quality poster and are well liked by the forum as a whole.

That's not good Stam. You're a good poster, but you can't please everyone. It'll be sad to see you go.

Poor effort Stam. I too thought you were a good poster and giving in to morons like Bushy isn't the way to go. By all means give up the captaincy but there's no need to follow so many other and quit over such a small incident like this.

Stam mate, don't go anywhere. Myself and Squiz have been talking and we are going to try and fire this thing back up next season.

While its nice to be thought of as captaincy material, I'd much rather have Stam in charge. I think you do a great job mate! At least have a good hard think about it all before you chuck it in.

Yes please Stam don't leave!!! Nobody will be as good as you arre. It's not just about setting lineups, but the way you lead us on the field!! Do it for the children.

Guys, I want to say that I really appreciate all of the support. I suppose there is a good chance I will stick around in some capacity. I may even continue to captain one or both of the Kandy Lions teams. But maybe it would be good to get someone else in the leadership team with me.

This wasn't just about the Bushy incident. I started to feel unhapy around mid-season, when ONB decided to leave because he disagreed with my captaincy. That hurt, coming from the ex-captain, who had thought I would make the best replacement for him. But I did take some of his criticism into account, and I think the team has been winning more because of it.

To be fair in in the ONB situation all he wanted to do is join a club where the biggest studs were :cool:

Now now KB, just because he didn't let you give him a blowjob doesn't mean you can say that.

Squiz;103711 said:
Now now KB, just because he didn't let you give him a blowjob doesn't mean you can say that.

Your remarks are slowly becomming very childish...

I mean fair enough, go for the blowjob call once or twice,, but every other time is just going to far over board

You're just upset because I'm not joining your dodgy team on TF

Squiz;103935 said:
You're just upset because I'm not joining your dodgy team on TF

We wouldn't have you anymore anyway...

The only who ever thought you were any good was me anyway...

Cleary and more back on topic, I am ********ty with your sense of humour, Or should I say, lack there of??

Back