My username

Re: My username

Donk;97105 said:
You weren't involved in trade week were you?
The BigCricket user database was merged with our master database. If two names conflicted, the name from bigcricket has imported_ in front of it. We can easily change it for you. Just ask BigJeff to do it. If you were a member of two of our sites, the usernames were merged as we could tell you were the same person based on username and email address.

It hasn't been good for this already fragile forum.

It better pay divedends.

Squiz;97223 said:
It hasn't been good for this already fragile forum.

It better pay divedends.

Move it back to it's own entity. This move back to Zumper is a backwards decision.

mates,

give it a bit of time. i know anything new stinks, especially when it comes to forums. that being said, it makes BC much much stronger behind the scenes, and it will allow the site to grow and an icredible rate. trust me on that. before the ashes begin, there will be huge changes for the better in the. i am 99.99% sure you will be happy you stayed.

so like i said, before anyone makes any knee-jerk reactions, give it a chance. really nothing has changes cosmetically with the look of the site; its just now you have access to many more sites (if you'd like).

The death of big cricket has happened. RIP.

No one cares about the fantasy cricket here so come to the best site around!

If moving to Zumper was going to be bad for BigCricket I'm sure BigJeff wouldn't do it.

Well i thought that the bigcricket on its own seem to be going along fine. It had a strong base and daily people were signing up. But then that crash happend, did you do the knee jerk reaction and changed over to join up with Zumper or was this talked about for a while?

Personally i think was a poor move, so much more on here that i have no interest in talking about and you reckon that more people will discuss more just because we have politics, golf and rugby boards here? If you look at those boards they are dead, only politics has alittle life in it and american footballer but, i might be wrong, but how many of those have interest in cricket or have even heard about it?

Way ive seen it is that Huss has got you to merge into here to help a struggling forum Zumper to try and get it bigger, disappointed to see bigcricket end this way.

Back