New Layout

jim boy

BigCricket Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

We've had a little bit of a makeover. Functionality is still the same, just looks different.

We'll also be introducing a mobile version soon as well.

Report any feedback or errors here

Seems like you've got your house back in order, I could be tempted back. I keep poking my nose in and having a look round, initially I didn't get what you'd done with all the spin threads, but they seem to be sorting themslevs out now and they appear to be making sense again...

Seems like you've got your house back in order, I could be tempted back. I keep poking my nose in and having a look round, initially I didn't get what you'd done with all the spin threads, but they seem to be sorting themslevs out now and they appear to be making sense again...

Glad to have you around Dave...fellow UK person and someone who talks sense!

Glad to have you around Dave...fellow UK person and someone who talks sense!
Cheers Mugshot! Whether much of it is sense or not is up for debate, but I like to chip in here and there with a comment or two! Yeah, I don't know whether you've had your eye on this forum for long, but up till about 6-8 months ago there was around 20 of us that were on here all the time and then the admins let things slip and the forum came under attack from spammers. As a result we were all looking for somewhere to go and take our business, but having looked around there weren't that many options to be honest, so I ended up setting up a little forum and we've all been over there for a while, but to be honest it's a bit of a one trick pony and things have dried up a bit. At least here, there's more chance of new blokes turning up and getting involved, so I'm looking to come back here I reckon and hopefully the others will return as well? The other blokes are all decent blokes with some useful comments and feedback and I managed to get Stuart Macgill to sign up to my old forum, so perhaps we may be able to tempt him this way as well as he seems to be very impressed with the calibre of some of the blokes knowledge and our enthusiasm. We'll have to see what happens...

Cheers Mugshot! Whether much of it is sense or not is up for debate, but I like to chip in here and there with a comment or two! Yeah, I don't know whether you've had your eye on this forum for long, but up till about 6-8 months ago there was around 20 of us that were on here all the time and then the admins let things slip and the forum came under attack from spammers. As a result we were all looking for somewhere to go and take our business, but having looked around there weren't that many options to be honest, so I ended up setting up a little forum and we've all been over there for a while, but to be honest it's a bit of a one trick pony and things have dried up a bit. At least here, there's more chance of new blokes turning up and getting involved, so I'm looking to come back here I reckon and hopefully the others will return as well? The other blokes are all decent blokes with some useful comments and feedback and I managed to get Stuart Macgill to sign up to my old forum, so perhaps we may be able to tempt him this way as well as he seems to be very impressed with the calibre of some of the blokes knowledge and our enthusiasm. We'll have to see what happens...

Great!

Ive been on here for only a few months and more of us are joining. It was slow going at first but more and more geniune cricket lovers are joining all the time. I very rarely see any spam either tbh!

Can anyone tell me why I can not start a thread? I always get "you have insufficient provileges to post here"

All help appreciated.

Rob

Can anyone tell me why I can not start a thread? I always get "you have insufficient provileges to post here"

All help appreciated.

Rob

Contact one of the admins Rob, they'll tell you why. Had a look at some of your photography, looks pretty good, what kit you using Nikon or Canon, and what's the big lens you're doing your sports shots with?

All help appreciated.

Rob

You need to reach a certain amount of posts before you can start a thread. I believe the number is 25.

I was trying to post a thread, but i need some posts apparently.
Can you not post a thread in the Introductions board, at least to introduce yourself? If not, you can hijack my intro thread! You can also make a post in any existing thread in the World of Cricket board -- we're always keen to have more people joining in the discussion, and that'll get your post count up.

Back