New Players Sign Up Thread (NO BANTER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Players Sign Up Thread

Palley;266141 said:
Not that I am in any way trying to jump up the que but my wife does smashing teas.

Your wife (and you :D) would be a great attidition to the Kingston Kings team. Threbs pours a quality brew if you like drinking?

Captain still needs to decide if there is room, but I don't see why not get the ladies doing the tea's insted of us grumpy blokes

scottyD;266228 said:
We'll take ant24 i guess
Cancel that

Micky_Ashman;266350 said:
wizards i will be happy to join your team as a all rounder
Cheers!
Nice to have you on Board. We are just celebrating a very good test win so get on ever to the team thread. Pure All Rounder or a Batting or Bowling type?

I would like to join the Big Cricket Fantasy league. Can someone guide me on what all is to be done?
Cheers! :)

Kshitiz;266483 said:
I would like to join the Big Cricket Fantasy league. Can someone guide me on what all is to be done?
Cheers! :)

All you have to do is get picked up by a team and post frequently! That's all there is to it.

Also for the new guys, posting in some team and match threads may help in convincing sides to pick you up.

The more you post the more likely you are to be recruited and played. @|

I have no problem in posting. I'll soon be higher in post counts than you guys lol. :p

Cheers, I'll go around and have a look now. :)

Btw, my details -

Name - Kshitiz
Style - RHB Opener, Pure Batsman
Team interested in - Kingston Kings ftw! :p

This looks great, I've always wanted to play professional cricket!

I'm RHB, opener by prefernce, but will bat anywhere in the side at the skippers discretion. Sure hope someone shows interest... *wink* *wink*

ants14;236931 said:
ill play. ants14
right hand pure all rounder.
bowl right arm fast medium

Palley;265874 said:
I may be a bit late but if anyone needs a right arm medium fast bowler who bats right handed I am your man.

Wayne

Wolf;266135 said:
Pure bowler - Leg spin -RH

jimmy33;266934 said:
This looks great, I've always wanted to play professional cricket!

I'm RHB, opener by prefernce, but will bat anywhere in the side at the skippers discretion. Sure hope someone shows interest... *wink* *wink*

Have any of you guys been picked up? The Nairobi Nuggets would be interested in recruiting you to our side.

I strongly suggest the other teams pick up these players also.

I'm easy, I'll be like Shaun Marsh, just happy to be there. And the best batsmen by the end of the tournament......

jimmy33;266991 said:
I'm easy, I'll be like Shaun Marsh, just happy to be there. And be the best batsmen by the end of the tournament......

We'll sign you up Jimmy, welcome to the Nairobi Nuggets!!

jimmy33;266997 said:
Yahtzee, I'm all yours, now what do I do?

All you have to do is post, that's all there is to this fantasy cricket stuff. Post, create banter is what you do here.

Keep doing that and you'll have no problems.

Oh, simple enough. Thanks for getting me on board so quickly. Hopefully the simulated matches are kind to me!

But there is a whole new site. and only 44 people getting a game each week. It's starting to push the boundaries a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back