New Players Sign Up Thread (NO BANTER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Players Sign Up Thread

Ballhitter;280569 said:
So who am i going to play for?

Try PM'ing Frodo27 or Fred from the Kings or Dirk Kuyt and ToonArmy from the Magic. That's your best chances of getting onto a team since the other two sides are full.

Kings have enough players

Over at BFFCL Josshem ran a newbie comp.

I'm not sure how it worked, but I think is was people who wanted to play and those not selected in a round playing a game. gave a chance to see where the really interested players were, and provided a pool for an expanded league next season.

Frodo27;282933 said:
Kings have enough players

Over at BFFCL Josshem ran a newbie comp.

I'm not sure how it worked, but I think is was people who wanted to play and those not selected in a round playing a game. gave a chance to see where the really interested players were, and provided a pool for an expanded league next season.

There are plenty of people that sign up here but never post again.

I did ask before if any of the people that had signed up and not been selected were still interested and no one said they were if the hope of doing that.

I'll ask again, for everyone who is interested to post here again and if there is enough interest i'll set up a BigCricket Reserves v All Stars game.

Very Very interested! Im on here everyday, I need to fill in SOME time:p

Bowling All-Rounder
RHB, RFM

Pencil me in!

Left-Handed top order batsmen/Wicket Keeper

PS where are we playing, and how does it work? Don't really understand!

Tongs;282980 said:
Pencil me in!

Left-Handed top order batsmen/Wicket Keeper

PS where are we playing, and how does it work? Don't really understand!

Match threads are put up and then the captain of each side selects their team.

Kshitiz and myself sim the games using a program called 'Cricsim' which gives us a ball by ball text commentary of the game. The games are then posted in the match threads.

Pretty much the games are random but to get selected in your side you'll have to post a fair bit.

The idea is now that people sign up, get into the reserves and then hopefully, if they post enough get into one of the four sides.

Any further questions just ask. @|

Jolldo87;283000 said:
Any further questions just ask. @|

Thanks mate, am i no chance because I am new? And others have 100's of posts? Post anywhere or somewhere important?

As for the captains: I do make a good arvo tea! haha

Im hanging to get into it, So is there going to be a reserves comp? And the best poster try to break into one of the sides?

Tongs;283005 said:
Thanks mate, am i no chance because I am new? And others have 100's of posts? Post anywhere or somewhere important?

As for the captains: I do make a good arvo tea! haha

If we get enough interest, you'll definitely make the reserves.

breeno;283019 said:
Im hanging to get into it, So is there going to be a reserves comp? And the best poster try to break into one of the sides?

If we get at least 6 interested guys i'll set up a reserves comp. If you impress captains by posting alot you'll be selected by one of the teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back