Nmca 2015/16

Most things going as expected. Trinity showing us all how to lose a game from when you just about have it in the bag. A lot of Hollywood hero's at that club. Rosebank gone, completely gone. Their captain returned to his true form again making 0. It's great they are trying bring through the kids but a shame none of them are any good. Chargers only last 40 overs, not good enough but Rivergum do have a decent bowling lineup. Colts had a shocker.

Trinity embarrassing effort. Just shows how good they are when the pressure is on. Great win by NUCC. They will shock a few this year on there day. Darebin chargers YUCK ! ! Rivergum do have a good bowling line up spoons but half there line up didn't even bowl! Darebin early fave for relegation. Good win Keon park with banger back. Will make top 4 if he keeps playing but that's about it. Won't threaten. Rosebank big trouble. Will still make finals but will struggle. SOS Damien sampimon. Big game this week Rivergum Lalor, will show where both sides are at. More so Lalor though

The New Delhi times is reporting that NUCC will be strongly competitive this season, will do good job.Keon Pk will be like usain bolt this year.... very fast. Big trouble in reservoir Cotchin, too many players not much performance, maybe captain will be sent to bangalore for some training, bad player, they only have 1 or 2 strong players. Lalor players very good cricket Mr Todd very good man.

Rumours going around that the weekends cricket cancellations may be rescheduled, however certain clubs are happy to take 3 pts and move on. Interesting to see which way the board goes on this one. either way not sure what the fuss is about.

Rumour is that Altis was down watching Rivergum and Rosebank chatting to both clubs about a potential return to the NMCA after weeks of playing 3's at Northcote.
if he goes to rivergum would they actually be beatable?
goes to rosebank could he be there saviour? as Sampimon is rumoured to not return

It's a wide open season, anybody can beat anyone it will go down to the day.
Rivergum should win it but lets not forget the rest. Holy Trinity up and about, Parkers reloaded
and Lalor can do anything on their day. Rosebank rebuild will take a while but I hear that they had Rivergum 8 for 80 and should of won so its that close as I really don't think Rosebank are good enough and their young guy's are going to take ages, if they get there at all.

Most results this week look straight forward except for Rosebank Keon park. Will be interesting to see how Keon park go with that tricky chase. Rosebank attack is pretty weak though.

Let's change discussion boys.
Best opening bat/bowl partnerships in the comp?
Hard to go past Rivergum in both. Most teams seem to chop and change a lot.
Rosebank probably had the best opening bat combo before dalla Riva retired. Christie recently taking new ball has seemed to work for lalor

Most results this week look straight forward except for Rosebank Keon park. Will be interesting to see how Keon park go with that tricky chase. Rosebank attack is pretty weak though.

Let's change discussion boys.
Best opening bat/bowl partnerships in the comp?
Hard to go past Rivergum in both. Most teams seem to chop and change a lot.
Rosebank probably had the best opening bat combo before dalla Riva retired. Christie recently taking new ball has seemed to work for lalor

Rivergum easily have the best batting team both at the top and through to 11. Best bowling is tricky, Rivergum have a case but what about Socials in b grade? Stats look good with Gary leading the attack.

Rivergum easily have the best batting team both at the top and through to 11. Best bowling is tricky, Rivergum have a case but what about Socials in b grade? Stats look good with Gary leading the attack.
The socials are very strong team but trouble is that they pay far too much Rupees to play cricket which is local. I hearing around 40K per year. Maybe this is rumour but never the less this is alot of $$$$$$$. Cheque book cricket is alive.

The socials are very strong team but trouble is that they pay far too much Rupees to play cricket which is local. I hearing around 40K per year. Maybe this is rumour but never the less this is alot of $$$$$$$. Cheque book cricket is alive.
40000 Indian Rupee is about $850 aud. That's probably about right. And not too excessive.

You would think will of that money that would hang around and have a drink after the game.
Looking forward to see them in A Grade when 1/2 of their side won't want to play because they will want a pay increase.

As I said in one of my earlier post's, It's a wide open season.
Thanks Parkers you could of put an end to Rosebank, now they'll be playing for 4th spot next week, still not
good enough they have holes everywhere, there young guy's just don't do enough and still get carried.
Rivergum the team to beat, but Lalor has got a sniff and now they all come out of retirement! I wonder if
Gidds will let them continue to play without being financial?? Long, long season to go, could be the most
interesting one for a long time especially with the best team in the comp playing "B" Grade onya Crusty, 40 large one's
and you use to complain about everyone else. How did last years 40grand go?? What a joke.

I am hearing that the bully boys from W Heidelberg were being very rude on the last match. Outright win yes but as usual the common culprits being very very insulting to a team that only wants to play cricket. Very weak umpire.

I am hearing that the bully boys from W Heidelberg were being very rude on the last match. Outright win yes but as usual the common culprits being very very insulting to a team that only wants to play cricket. Very weak umpire.
Playing uncompromising cricket isn't being rude or insulting, it's what you need to do sometimes to win. We get as much as we give, and we wear it on the chin, funny how we never complain about it...
The term bully boys though, is quality. Thanks!
#HDCA

Playing uncompromising cricket isn't being rude or insulting, it's what you need to do sometimes to win. We get as much as we give, and we wear it on the chin, funny how we never complain about it...
The term bully boys though, is quality. Thanks!
#HDCA
I have been told that one player with name something like "can of diesel" is very norty, very cheeky. he likes to talk, talk. Just play cricket please mr can of diesel.

Back