Nmca 2017/18

Yadda, yadda you guys and your reliable sources. I bet when rd1 comes around it will bizz as usual. Scare mongering, thats all this is. Get a life...
your right itstime. Round 1 will be bliss full, under new leadership. He/ she will have a bit to do.. No one in their right mind would be crazy enough to take on the job.. Oh and the local rag are starting to make enquires to now.. Still bullshit you reakon!!

I've spoken to some 'reliable' sources around the place & corporate affairs have definitely stepped in & asked for some explanations. President hiding in the bushes, all of a sudden he has stage fright. Lol. cricket manager isnt sure if he has a job & the parts of the commitee asking for explanations on many issues which are murky.
Put it down that a complete cleanout is iminent. The real concern is that money and where it has gone is in question.
Crickey, i can't believe that corporate affairs are doing this. Shit is about to hit the fan.
If you are going to create stories get your facts right--- the controlling authority over incorporated associations is consumer affairs so don't know where the defunct corporate affairs fits in . Would anyone believe that even 1 cent would not be accounted for or wasted under GIDDS stewardship ?

If you are going to create stories get your facts right--- the controlling authority over incorporated associations is consumer affairs so don't know where the defunct corporate affairs fits in . Would anyone believe that even 1 cent would not be accounted for or wasted under GIDDS stewardship ?
Not creating stories champ. There is Definitely an authority looking at stuff the prez got up to. Regarding $$$, how much was blown & boozed up at the GF shindig. & Gidds had no idea. So you get your fact straight tugga.

No probs... Yarda Yarda..
The facts are about to rise to the top. Board members tipping can on ex pres, comp being run unconstitutionally, president sacks people off his own back, after event dumps GM in it.
How In the the F...K can this be happening? What are the board members doing about this? They are all accountable and all need to go. This is
"Unconstitutional". Consumer affairs, corporate affairs whichever,board needs to Spill and new apps need to be made and we need to start over again..
Mr C.R hang your head in shame, your a disgrace who made your own rules up and answered to no one. Fact" I didn't write the letter the G/M did. U should be speaking to him". Take Note" Go and hide". New breed coming and not going away and if they find any wrong doing" civil-criminal action will follow. Stay tuned

What tripe about running unconstitutionally. Boards members knew what was going on. Real easy taking a cheap shot at current board & president. Everyone is mondays expert. Anyone who thinks they can do a better job put up or shut up. Go to the agm & make a move.

What tripe about running unconstitutionally. Boards members knew what was going on. Real easy taking a cheap shot at current board & president. Everyone is mondays expert. Anyone who thinks they can do a better job put up or shut up. Go to the agm & make a move.
Some common sense at last .I've served on cricket association boards in the past.It is a very rewarding experience provided you can put up with the crap dished up by uninformed critics and some poorly run, undisciplined clubs.This association has experienced excellent presidents in the last 15 or more years.
New independent board members are welcomed by all cricket associations.

Some common sense at last .I've served on cricket association boards in the past.It is a very rewarding experience provided you can put up with the crap dished up by uninformed critics and some poorly run, undisciplined clubs.This association has experienced excellent presidents in the last 15 or more years.
Rewarding for who ?? Only for those that want reward themselves. Give it up champ. Looks like cats outta the bag.

Uniformed critic u reakon. Looks like it's u who don't know shit.. When it's all out there and it will be soon, r u still going to come on here and defend. There are people on the board that are awesome and do their job well, but some are just passengers. They are called the yes people. Don't need yes people, we need people that do. We had some rippa presidents but have also had some that have taken advantage of their position.. Obviously u have forgotten about that

Uniformed critic u reakon. Looks like it's u who don't know shit.. When it's all out there and it will be soon, r u still going to come on here and defend. There are people on the board that are awesome and do their job well, but some are just passengers. They are called the yes people. Don't need yes people, we need people that do. We had some rippa presidents but have also had some that have taken advantage of their position.. Obviously u have forgotten about that
Seems you might be close to the Board. Who are the awesome ones and who are the yes passengers

I've been told some whispers about some of the goings on between clubs, players, umpires & board members. You can take the following rumuors as fact. I had most of it confirmed on the weekend.
-A few board members wanted to see Keon Park relegated
-Some board members want to see the back of NBR & hope they leave as rumoured.
-Funds getting poured into womens cricket & ignoring clubs close to shutting their doors that desperately need help
-ump advisor sacked because he stood up to President. It then became personal.
- now the sacked umpire is looking at unfair dismissal & wanting some form of compo.
- & yes as someone said in another post the president has put GM "under the bus" on the dismissal of ump advisor. Alot more to follow on this one.
- President hand picked umpires in jika final hoping it would favour one team.
- assoc money spent on piss ups.
-mrp gave favourable decision to a player with a warning when he should have got weeks
-BA Still involved in the background with the running of assoc.
-Some board members never given any say in any decisions made. Only a few actually making the calls with backroom meetings.
Massive takeover of current board in the pipeworks.
Now before all the do gooders shoot me down this information is close to the mark so if you ask the questions to ppl involved you'll find it out for yourself.

I've been told some whispers about some of the goings on between clubs, players, umpires & board members. You can take the following rumuors as fact. I had most of it confirmed on the weekend.
-A few board members wanted to see Keon Park relegated
-Some board members want to see the back of NBR & hope they leave as rumoured.
-Funds getting poured into womens cricket & ignoring clubs close to shutting their doors that desperately need help
-ump advisor sacked because he stood up to President. It then became personal.
- now the sacked umpire is looking at unfair dismissal & wanting some form of compo.
- & yes as someone said in another post the president has put GM "under the bus" on the dismissal of ump advisor. Alot more to follow on this one.
- President hand picked umpires in jika final hoping it would favour one team.
- assoc money spent on piss ups.
-mrp gave favourable decision to a player with a warning when he should have got weeks
-BA Still involved in the background with the running of assoc.
-Some board members never given any say in any decisions made. Only a few actually making the calls with backroom meetings.
Massive takeover of current board in the pipeworks.
Now before all the do gooders shoot me down this information is close to the mark so if you ask the questions to ppl involved you'll find it out for yourself.
Finally someone who has an idea as to the goings on.. All fact

Back